Sandbox+ for Saints Row IV

This Mod is really awsome but i cant use the bindings with the Home button D: + What is left and right bracket!? (I am not a native English speaker :D)

See the Sandbox+ for SRTT release thread. The OP has information on how to edit the binding files to use whatever keys you want. The SR4 files work the exact same way.

Left Bracket = [
Right bracket = ]

See the Sandbox+ for SRTT release thread. The OP has information on how to edit the binding files to use whatever keys you want. The SR4 files work the exact same way.

Left Bracket = [
Right bracket = ]
Thx

Can u make binding for setting hole steelport back. I want to make the... thing again... not the activities and not the missions... I hope u know what i mean :D

Can u make binding for setting hole steelport back. I want to make the... thing again... not the activities and not the missions... I hope u know what i mean :D

I have no idea what you mean.

Maybe you want to change Steelport back to the way it is at the start of the game? But I don't know what it means to "make the thing".

Steelport doesn't change though? Unlike SRTT, there are no zones loaded at all during the course of the game. The only thing that changes is the lighting

Maybe he wants to reset flashpoints, the towers and hotspots.

Maybe he wants to reset flashpoints, the towers and hotspots.

That's not possible with Sandbox+. You would need some kind of save editor.

Here's a new version of the script that clears out all mission zones on save load to prevent issues with zones bisecting others and causing trouble. It seems to work okay with the tests I've done but I would like some extra feedback before adding it to the next release.

So, no feedback? Come on you fuckers.

Exactly why isn't there any feedback i don't want to download until i hear from people what exactly is different and if there are bugs and what not because i like to hear what the problems and bugs are before i download stuff.

Last edited:
Back