Sandbox+ for Saints Row IV

Then that's perfectly fine. Thank you for explaining it.

Looking back at all of the posts, it seems like everyone is having a difficult time understanding you and both sides are getting frustrated. Moving forward, if you make an attempt to write clearer, I'll also try to be more understanding. Deal?
English is my second language .. I was very upset . bye your response's .And other people's, The people who commented need to take that understanding onboard as well.. And also show common decency.thank you or please .. are to be used. deal ? I don't mind swearing at all, fuck yeah! is fine

Last edited:
What i only need is to remove upgrades. If it is not possible in game, only with a save editor, then remove upgrades for weapons at least. You are to op with explosive pistols. It is also fun to play without upgrades sometimes to have a challenge ;)

What i only need is to remove upgrades. If it is not possible in game, only with a save editor, then remove upgrades for weapons at least. You are to op with explosive pistols. It is also fun to play without upgrades sometimes to have a challenge ;)
And the be statue feature! Perfect!
I really love you work Idolinja you the best! This i better than a trainer!

Sorry for double posting

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for double posting

Don't be sorry for double-posting, just don't do it.

Instead of pressing Reply, press the EDIT button and just change your last post.

Stuck at Startup Blue Loading Screen

Another pirate goes down for the count. You would think they'd realize by now that mods will never work right with their jacked up cracked copy.
THIS! I get this question asked sooo much on YT about why they can't get mods to work. Unfortunately, I don't have an awesome banhammer on YT like you have here xD. You should have a counter or something for every one. Make little notches in the handle of the banhammer.

Back