Sandbox+ for Saints Row IV

@Mask Mods The models would have to be pre-loaded since they're mission-exclusive. The same goes for animations and sounds. Sounds can be preloaded in audio_banks.xtbl as opposed to models and animations which have specific VPP files for that.

Last edited:
@Mask Mods The models would have to be pre-loaded since they're mission-exclusive. The same goes for animations and sounds. Sounds can be preloaded in audio_banks.xtbl as opposed to models and animations which have specific VPP files for that.
I already know all of that it doesnt realy anser the question I asked :p, also you dont always have to repack files into a vpp to preload them aslong as you have the right asm and files you can run them from your root :), if you repacked everything that needed to be preloaded you would not be able to upload the mod as the file size would be way to big

Thats pretty cool nice little fix you done ther, Im guessing Idol is on his trip to Volition HQ atm as iv not seen him online :S, also one tiny thing missing with this is the preloaded models for Parachute and the ladle :), also could either you or MissingNoGuy55 tell me how you got the animation set working for the knife are you loading them direct from the mission containers them selfs or have they been preloaded as I know F.O.S would love to get that anim working for one of his new weapons :D

Edit: Here are the models for Parachute and Ladel hope this helps :D, also for some reason Parachute is already preloaded so I dont see why it wasnt showing up in that vid :S

Note: Also if this would be considerd a bit off topic and if Idol wishes to remove this post I will understand :)

The Animation for the knife and Parachute , Have been preloaded into the preload_anim.vpp_pc .
The problem you have is if you use this Animation outside a swapple function in a lua ,
You would not be able to use player super attacks,
As it will override the knife animation on attacks
And your end up kicking them 20 ft in the air instead of stabbing them:eek:

Last edited:
The Animation for the knife and Parachute , Have been preloaded into the preload_anim.vpp_pc .
The problem you have is if you use this Animation outside a swapple function in a lua ,
You would not be able to use player super attacks,
As it will override the knife animation on attacks
And your end up kicking them 20 ft in the air instead of stabbing them:eek:
Ty for the info, also could you just just make up a new anim set and code that up and then use that as a special case type for a weapon

Also what about the models that are missing :p, will they be preloaded I uploaded them in my last post or the one before :) only down side is I cant find the Texture maps :(, an the Parachute might need loading from the DLC asets if one I uploaded dont work, but I could not find it its refrenced in dlc1 table tho so its got to be ther.

Back