Sandbox+ for Saints Row IV

Quick note that I'm meeting this afternoon with Jeff Harris who already has an in-game menu setup for us to use that can execute open world functions. Basically, all the Sandbox+ features without having to to use key combinations. Exciting stuff.

Quick note that I'm meeting this afternoon with Jeff Harris who already has an in-game menu setup for us to use that can execute open world functions. Basically, all the Sandbox+ features without having to to use key combinations. Exciting stuff.
my face:
kaptainkarrotkake.jpg

Mine :D
today____by_triangular_orangutan-d4x3q8b.jpg

Ive been wwaiting for something like this for fucking ages :D

Cool. I can't wait to see the mods of SRIV and the other SR series. Hoping they are not only about weapons (I don't use weapons a lot)

Oh I love the sound of that, it'll make it more easier & convenient!;)

Words cannot express how excited I am to hear this.

OH MY GOD YOU ARE A GOD AMONG MEN.

This is amazing!

Back