SaintsHUD (HUD and camera tweaks, hints disabled)

Kids, play nice.

Can somebody upload the latest asm please? :)
Sorry, i can't play this game anymore and i won't spend more time on it. But i think, that SaintsHUD is still a useful mod for other players.

How do you update the asms? Fan of Saints said he was going to do it I think but hasn't responded in a while
Alright, alright, sorry for my laziness. :p Here you go:

Attachments

• SaintsHUD.0.6 - Updated ASMs.rar
    13.8 KB · Views: 501
Would it be possible to update this mod to work with the 'How the Saints saved Christmas'-DLC again? Somehow it freezes my game whenever i try to play the last mission. During free roam everything works perfectly well, but i'm not sure if any other mission will freeze, too. Right now i've uninstalled the mod, but I'd appreciate any kind of update, because it's just plain awesome. :)

Thanks in advance!

Really good mod, but always crashes when I open the map :(

.mdmp file attached.

Anyone else have this issue?

Attachments

• saintsrowiv_1122369_crash_2013_12_27T18_42_13C0.rar
    20.2 KB · Views: 440
I had a few simple mods installed, I removed them all (I removed everything from the Saints Row IV root and re downloaded / verified game cache through steam)

Still the same, mod works fine apart from the map. I tried both camera views , they both work fine. When I press tab I can access every option apart from the map, as soon as I select map the game bombs out / crashes right away.

Ill have a look around to see if anything might cause the map to crash.

Attachments

• root.jpg
    root.jpg
    346.2 KB · Views: 573
  • saintsrowiv_1122369_crash_2013_12_31T8_53_18C0.mdmp
    85.6 KB · Views: 511
Back