SaintsHUD (HUD and camera tweaks, hints disabled)

Maybe I need to disable a DLC?
I don't think you can do that... Your problem most likely requires an update to be solved

You can disable DLC now in the game library under properties/dlc

This mod isn't working for me either, even with the updated ASMs. The game crashes immediately when I start it up and then continuously loops in Steam, opening and crashing, opening and crashing, opening and crashing. I have to alt-ctrl-del to kill Steam just to get it to stop.

Sorry, folks :)
You need to update your asm yourself to use this mod.
I can't work anymore on this mod, but you can do whatever you want with it. If you wish to include it in your own mod, feel free with link to this page.

Alright, here's my remake of this mod. I moved all the features to the latest files and updated ASM files. I also introduced some other changes:
  • Included kr1ck's Lowered Cruise Control HUD. It fixes wrong positioning of the cruise control HUD so it isn't placed in the middle of the screen anymore.
  • Made this mod fully compatible with IdolNinja's Customize any vehicle plus wardrobe color changer. I highly recommend to use it along with this mod - just install IdolNinja's mod first and then replace necessary files with the ones from my archive.
  • Fixed issues with IdolNinja's Sandbox+. Apparently PixelMurder's method of disabling tutorial messages broke Sandbox+ messages as well. I used 'tutorial_suspend_all()' command in 'sr3_city.lua' file instead - it's much smarter way.
Just remember that you need to overwrite 'sr3_city.lua' file with the one from 'IdolNinja's Sandbox+ - compatibility patch' folder if you would like to use this mod with IdolNinja's Sandbox+. Have fun! :D

Attachments

• PixelMurder's SaintsHUD - Fan of Saints' remake.7z
    243.3 KB · Views: 1,182
Back