SaintsHUD (HUD and camera tweaks, hints disabled)

Just ran your mod a few times and I really enjoy the 'cleaned up' HUD (with the ASMs update). The only other mod I'm running is CJK's Anotomically Correct Female Textures.

However, every time I board the ship then attempt to return to Simulation I get booted back to the desktop with this message:

HUD .6 Crash.jpg

Removed files from HUD v.06 and everything seems operational again.

Same problem here

How do you get a working asm?

EDIT: Nevermind, assuming I did this right I think I took care of it.

Attachments

• saintshudasms.zip
    16.2 KB · Views: 553
Last edited:
Is there a version for 3? I installed this for 4 and now I can't stand playing without the super-close camera

EDIT: I realized the camera xbtl works for both games

Last edited:
SaintsHUD 0.6 is online with compatibility to the last patch!
Thanx to Fan of Saints for the updated asm's.
Download 0.6 and the updated asm. Then install 0.6 and overwrite the asm files.

Hi, folks,
I was tired of the endless hints, tutorials and prompts in the game and so i've removed them all.
-all tutorial messages and hints disabled
-all prompts from stores disabled, except insufficient money warning
-you can use nitro and kneecappers together
-small weappon icon isn't displayed anymore on change of health, stamina or ammo, when running or using a power
-all weapons uses the same crosshair
-no dot in idle position
-centered third persion view in most camera modes(with optional camera_free.xtbl)

It seems like all things are working as intended. But i haven't played in all situations, like coop. But turrets and car weapons seems to work fine.

To do:
There are remaining prompts in the weapon upgrade menu.

Version info
-------------------------------------------------------
0.1: First version, tutorials disabled, better crosshairs, no dot, centered camera
0.2: Improved camera settings, small weappon icon isn't displayed anymore on change of health, stamina or ammo, when running or using a power
0.3: More improved camera settings, minor tweaks
SaintsHUD-TutorialDisabledOnly: like the name says
0.4 All prompts from shops and crib disabled, a farer cam setting included
0.5 A remaining prompt in tatto store disabled, fixed a minor bug in weapon store
0.6 Updated to last patch(Thank you very much, Fan of Saints)

Have fun
PixelMurder
Hey is there anyway that for the Close up camera view that you can only Make the camera close when like.. How do I explain this.. Shooting and stuff? Not flying or anything.. I would really appriciate it, if you could help me.

When I use this mod I can't see my Health and Stamina which is a worse inconvenience than the tutorials popping up. Is there any way to ONLY disable tutorials not mess with the HUD or anything else? I was using the asm files Dannbo provided to make the mod work at all if that matters

This mod is crashing my game after the logo screens.
I have the Game of Century Edition running it from Steam.
I´m not a pirate so that you know.
My steam login is pralima87.

Maybe I need to disable a DLC?

Back