Saints Row IV Re-Elected on PC

Yeah i'm screwed... i'm being forced to download this Legacy crap. Will comeback and confirm if epic still there

Yeah, confirmed... it installed Epic Online Services after launching LEGACY version, then loaded and it tried to automatically load a save or something and then CRASHED.

Attachments

• crap.jpg
    crap.jpg
    557.5 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
The game crashed everytime i try to load my game... and it claims my epic and steam are linked, which i doubt because i don't have a epic crap account.

What's the point of the legacy version if it still requires Epic and can't load older saves? WHY? this is IDIOTIC and pisses me OFF real bad.

OMG a fucking window keeps poping up asking me to link epic to steam and it won't let me continue

Last edited:
Mods from here do not work at all. Some close out the game completely, others don't even get past the loading screen. So updating have really messed us up.
Almost admit crossplay was a good idea but in all actual reality for people who use mods can't anymore. I don't know what mods actually work for that game now, I tried the mods I normally use but they just don't work. 😔😞

I could care less about mods, but what pisses me off is that i am forced to link epic and even worst offence is my old saves won't load, crash every single time i try to load them, but creating a new game works fine. Pisses me off real bad.

Why did they even bothered adding a "legacy" version that won't even load older saves? WHY?

Someone do know the SAVEGAME location for the Epic Store version? I can't literally find anything on Internet, all information for the savegames' location is ONLY for the old version... :(

This update is completely broken. I was about to go on a rage... but then i remember i hate SR4.

(Edit)

It seems a lot of people on the Steam forums are also having this same issue of broken saves, a lof of them also trying to figure out the reason for the legacy version. I guess someone effed up and uploaded the "updated crossplay" version as the legacy too.

Last edited:
Back