Saints Row IV Re-Elected on PC

I think the best version of the upcoming Saints Row IV: The Re-Elected will be with the following changes:
1. Most important: patch out those annoying random freezing / crashing issues the game is suffering!
2. The Rectifier Probe DLC to be finally available worldwide, including Australia where people can't join others international players due to that DLC' unavailability.
3. Team Fortress 2 DLC to be included on the Steam version which has this DLC completely missing / unavailable.
4. The Element of Destruction Pack DLC actually need fixing! The Stomp variant, for unknown reason will suddenly stop working properly after several uses, as using it will only do regular Stomp effect and will no longer working as it won't be sending the peds / aliens in the sky like it's supposed.. The Blast, Buff and Telekinesis variants doesn't suffers any issues and are working correctly all the time.
5. I recommend the Executive Privilege Pack DLC to be removed entirely, as it gets a lots of dislikes on the Steam store. Instead, its cheats do be moved as part of the main game.
6. From the main game's homies, Julius and Mauro to receive full Super Homies' abilities.
7. I think the Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin'? Pack DLC should be also removed / entirely scrapped. The reason: this particular DLC (along with the Executive Privilege Pack DLC) gets a LOTS OF HATE and negative reviews on its Steam page, appears those three people Ashly, Anthony, and Papa Burch (present as homies) seems to be completely unknown outside USA / Canada, as majority of those living in Asia / Europe (like me in Bulgaria) / Africa / Australia has never heard anything about those people nor their USA show at all! Literally pretty much everyone of the buyers living outside USA and Canada don't want that particular DLC and those three homies, at all! Many are asking for that DLC' removal from their copy of Saints Row IV.
8. To compensate the Hey Ash, Whatcha Playin'? Pack DLC' complete removal from the game, I suggest for homies from the How the Saints Save Christmas DLC, Santa do get Super Sprint / Jump only properties like The Dominatrix and Dom the Dom from Saints Row IV: Enter the Dominatrix DLC, and the other two homies from the DLC - MRs Claus and Clawz - do instead receive a full Super Homies abilities.

Last edited:
1670501911097.png

So I think it should be available in a few hours

So the workshop mods work fine, the non-workshop mods may crash your game, Sandbox+ doesn't work anymore, workshop version of Sandbox+ work partialy fine but they removed an ability to use slew mode (free cam) and time commands (to slow down or stop time)

So the workshop mods work fine, the non-workshop mods may crash your game, Sandbox+ doesn't work anymore, workshop version of Sandbox+ work partialy fine but they removed an ability to use slew mode (free cam) and time commands (to slow down or stop time)
There seems to be a legacy version of SRIV in the beta tab, downloading right now to check if it's still working. My Resident Evil 3 Remake and Rise of the Tomb Raider both has mods require previous version of the game to work, hopefully this is the same case...hopefully.

Back