Remastered support with old mods

I apologize if off topic: I completely repeated my character from the original game. As a result, I get such a monster, it scares me ... Is it some kind of man or tranny, why did they do that? When I chose the skin tone, I noticed that even the texture of the head and body often do not match in tone.

Attachments

• pers.jpg
    pers.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 2,756
I apologize if off topic: I completely repeated my character from the original game. As a result, I get such a monster, it scares me ... Is it some kind of man or tranny, why did they do that? When I chose the skin tone, I noticed that even the texture of the head and body often do not match in tone.
It looks like barebones outsourcing assets without art directions. Nobody really checks how it will work together in-game. Someone add hard shadows for indoor lights somebody else added too much normal maps bumps. Sadly they didn't unify skin tone for the body and head it always was a problem but not so noticeable in sd resolutions.

I give a quick search on the data, but for what I see, I can say that all Texture & 3D Tools are obsolet on this version, meaning that someone gonna have to find a new way for unpack the data, a new way for convert the textures and models and a new way to repack and convert all the data in-game.

It comes a living hell for editors, sadly.

There's a weird glitch with the character creation. If everytime you change eyebrows or the makeup of your character, the crease of the face are going to multply by ten.
To fix it, you need to move one of the face slider and the creases will go away.

It looks like there's no way to modding lua scripts unless Gibbed Tools working on it. Is there a way to return Arapice Island to default (no zombies and bridges down) instead of using lua script?

It looks like there's no way to modding lua scripts unless Gibbed Tools working on it. Is there a way to return Arapice Island to default (no zombies and bridges down) instead of using lua script?
I guess it's possible via cheat engine but it demands somebody experienced with it.

Back