Rare Vehicle Cheats (includes Additional Cheats) v5

I thought I'd mention this as I haven't seen anyone note the same in the thread:
I noticed the crane chopper (I forget the name of it now) or cargo chopper and the variant you can
load that has the container attached (like the one in the mission) is uncontrollable. I tried to fly it
and it was a disaster . Only tried once. Haha. It was a terrifying ride. Controls almost seem to work but response
was highly whacked. I think the game physics for play on this just aren't right.

No biggie at all just a detail bug/issue. CAn't do anything meaningful with that chopper anyway.
Ones with guns is what counts. Booyah.

A lot of these new modde cheats arent working.

The first two i tried, vulture morning star, nothing a helipad,
Eagle SWAT, nothing at helipad

Do these spawn in front of you or something? there not in any garage, dock, helipad or air hanger, so whats going on?

A lot of these new modde cheats arent working.

The first two i tried, vulture morning star, nothing a helipad,
Eagle SWAT, nothing at helipad

Do these spawn in front of you or something? there not in any garage, dock, helipad or air hanger, so whats going on?
Maybe you've reached the garage limits? Happened to me once.

Nope, just tried again, the vulture morning star, and the eagle police, not working at all. actually, a lot of these dont work, ive tried 15 and only 7 work :\

All the cheats seem to work fine for me, and everyone else who has tried them. So, what happens? Does the cheat itself get added to your cheat menu, but activating it does nothing?

I know the issue!!! its part of the gentlemens of steelport mod compilation.

When activating the thing that says "make helicopters boats so you can customize them" its making my helipad empty, and the final mission (i did the "good" ending, just done the stag film ending now) when getting in helicopter at the crib all helis were just called "watercraft" and getting in them just froze the game, not froze as in locked up, froze as in "game time" stopped, as soon as i got out it was fine. Re-installing the gentelmens of steelport mod without that ticked has fixed the issue, all cheats working as normal :).

Perhaps a warning should be added when using those two mods together?

Unless it was because of the "heli files" folder that was in there...but that must mean the "mod cleanup" missed that folder completely lol, one or the other! Working now though, so thanks!

There already is a warning in the readme. You must have just missed it.

I don't know if it's possible,but a version with all cheats already ''enabled'' (all cheats already in the menu) would be total ace. I almost want all of these vehicles,but getting tired of alt tabbing out all the time and adding the cheats.

Back