Rare Vehicle Cheats (includes Additional Cheats) v5

I don't know if it's possible,but a version with all cheats already ''enabled'' (all cheats already in the menu) would be total ace. I almost want all of these vehicles,but getting tired of alt tabbing out all the time and adding the cheats.

I'm already working on it. If you're familiar with the Gentlemen of the Row mod for SR2, then you'll understand that I'm attempting to apply the same concepts I used to create one master code for it that adds all cheats.

I'm wondering now just how feasable it would be to add more cheats to extend the list to every car in the game. Assuming it isn't already, that's a lot of cars...

Hello there is any option to delete cheats from cell phone ?

Nothing like that exists. Entered cheats are likely a part of the save file data and would be something better suited for Minimaul's upcoming save editor.

Nothing like that exists. Entered cheats are likely a part of the save file data and would be something better suited for Minimaul's upcoming save editor.

okay thx very much , started game from beggining , wanted to start single player with lvl 50 but wot have cheats in cell phone

I've noticed a bug with Killbane's Infuego.
The thing is, the car can't have its underglow colour changed. I tried two times and it was still red. It must be an issue with this specific variant of the car.
The fix would be welcome, if possible, at GoS mod.

Had an interesting bug occur, not sure if it's this cheat...
But on Hoverbike, this occassionally occur, and this position is what my character is in when using the Pony Cart.
SaintsRowTheThird_DX11 2012-06-08 01-20-51-64.jpg

Back