Rare Vehicle Cheats (includes Additional Cheats) v5

hey why dont you say where we install this ****ing file WHY? is that secret? where we install the xtbl file ?

It installs how every other single sr3 mod installs. You put it in the root with the srtt exe.

Next time don't be a fucking asshole about it.

what is the srtt exe and ı never install any sr3 mod so ı dont know anything about it

and please use simple english because my english is not so good

You'll find it wherever you installed Steam:
..\steam\steamapps\common\saints row the third\

There's a black Tornado used by Deckers in Heli Assault with Kinzie. Can you add it? And the Saints variant of Mule used in Convoy decoy.. Can you add it?

OP updated with v3 release including 9 new cheats:
givetornadoassault - Give Torando Assault variant from Heli Assault activity (enemy helis)
givemulesaints - Give Mule Saints variant from Convoy Decoy mission
givesovereignsaints - Give Sovereign Saints variant
givebootleggersaints - Give Bootlegger Saints variant
givetorchsaints - Give Torch Saints variant
givecosmossaints - Give Cosmos Gang_Saints variant
giveinfuegosaints - Give Infuego Saints variant
givetaxisaints - Give Taxi Reward variant (saints)
givecriminalsaints - Give Criminial Saints variant

Hey IdolNinja thanks for the update, looking forward to using it.

On a side note, is there any way to extend the garage space? I'm full lol!

You're a klepto!
LOL.

I had that issue my first run thru. Every car in the game I stole, dumptrucks, ambulences, GARBAGE TRUCKS,
I had the fleet by the time my character was like level 8 I think. Crazy. I forget how many is 'full' but it
is quite a few. Ended up having to delete some junkers to make room for some tanks. Hah.

One of my favs is a tricked out semi rig painted pink to use to plow into things with.
Pisses off the cops real good.

What would be needed though is a way to SORT that darn garage somehow.
Myi 2nd run thru I'm much more selective now but miss the vast array my first character had stashed.
The mod that lets you delete the unwanted 'reward' gang vehicles helps a lot for making some room later on.

Yah, a bigger garage would be good. /sign

Back