Random Encounters Mod [with STAG,SWAT,old gangs and more]

I figured it out.

I've been holding out on updating the game because I kept hearing stories about people losing all their weapon upgrades after a patch, but since the cheat mod would allow me to recover my progress easily I just updated anyway to see if it solves this issue, and it turns out it does.

So to anyone experiencing this problem with endless attacks and the negative timer try updating your game.

Whatever the case, the notoriety_disable_custom_spawning function seems to be either bugged or not implemented in the initial version and updating solves the problem.

I've got a question, how do you add so much ennemies? I tried to add luchadores and they don't show up whereas the deckers I added work good :/

EDIT: also you forgot to put the team stag couting for the kills in the lua

Last edited:
Ok people I've just released a new version which fixes STAG kills not being counted and made SWAT troops come with better vehicles such as blackhawk helis,apcs,etc...read the OP for more details.

I've also started uploading some of my screenshots while playing with this mod,they basically show how much mayhem can be created when mascots,Zin,STAG,etc attack you at the same time.The most exciting thing is that they also fight between themselves :D.More screenshots will be uploaded in the OP under Mod Gallery subtitle.

Even Gat is fascinated by how many enemies you can encounter in this mod:

2013-09-24_00001.jpg

:) nice, do you also have the issue where the stag tank doesn't count as tank kill btw?

I haven't noticed that...maybe the game only recognizes the Destroyers as tank kills,considering that only Destroyers come after you in vanilla...

Well I just explode the tanks and yeah i don't see that purple ringie telling me Tank kill though it ain't important xD but yeah maybe it's only the destroyers though, I was wondering if you wanted my character.xbtl and all to add deckers btw? I made them to work with their own vehicles and all :) I thought it could be useful for your mod since i've been playing with it, I'd love to help you adding new stuff

Well I just explode the tanks and yeah i don't see that purple ringie telling me Tank kill though it ain't important xD but yeah maybe it's only the destroyers though, I was wondering if you wanted my character.xbtl and all to add deckers btw? I made them to work with their own vehicles and all :) I thought it could be useful for your mod since i've been playing with it, I'd love to help you adding new stuff
Eh,I could do this on my own,no help needed.Thanks anyway.

Back