Random Encounters Mod [with STAG,SWAT,old gangs and more]

I have a weird problem. Ambush works fine, along with the timer, but it keeps going into the -1 minute, -2 minute after it says that it is completed and it doesnt restore my powers. I tried walking into a tank but I'm just getting wierd sound when the timer runs out. I have no other mods installed so idk what could be the proble.

Sounds like you didn't get the last version.V2 is attached in the OP.

So here I come with a new update,it only changes the cash reward system:Now cash won't accumulate for each second you survive anymore.Cash will accumulate for each kill instead(civilians or anyone who doesn't represent a threat to you,don't count).Cash reward is now extremely random,for example,if you survive the attack and get 100 kills,you can receive between 0 and 10000 dollars.

Also,the body count will be illustrated each minute when you are shown how many minutes are left until the cease of the attack.The total kills will also be revealed after you survive the whole attack.

Some screenshots to shed a light on the uncertain:

During the attack:
2013-09-22_00002.jpg
After the attack:
2013-09-22_00003.jpg

Any changes are also mentioned in the OP .

Last edited:
Your mod is awesome, thanks a lot :D So far I had pnmy bug, when you start a virus injection the game thinks it's an encounter,otherwise the only problem I had was when I'm busy doing a "Gameplay" activity and then I begin to be attacked by the waves but it's still great :) Do you think you could add luchadores or deckers? (just asking)

EDIT: I added them myself :) Thanks for the mod

Last edited:
I'm having the same problem with the negative time and neverending attack. In my case the golden CID shows up again but the powers don't come back and the enemies keep spawning. I don't know much about modding this game but looking at the script I would think it's some problem with the notoriety_disable_custom_spawning() function, maybe it freezes and never ends? I dunno.

BTW thanks for this mod, it's a really great idea and a lot of fun to play after finishing the main story.

EDIT: I confirmed the problem is that function, after commenting the calls the attack finished correctly and the powers were restored. I assume this is going to leave my spawn lists messed up until I reload, but I can live with that.

Last edited:
I'm having the same problem with the negative time and neverending attack. In my case the golden CID shows up again but the powers don't come back and the enemies keep spawning. I don't know much about modding this game but looking at the script I would think it's some problem with the notoriety_disable_custom_spawning() function, maybe it freezes and never ends? I dunno.

BTW thanks for this mod, it's a really great idea and a lot of fun to play after finishing the main story.

EDIT: I confirmed the problem is that function, after commenting the calls the attack finished correctly and the powers were restored. I assume this is going to leave my spawn lists messed up until I reload, but I can live with that.

I still cannot comprehend why those things happen to everybody but me.I use the same script code as yours so I don't see a reason why your game behaves like that.

Back