NPC behaviour and spawn mod

hey nice mod! just found 1 thing. there are some civilians that can kill me with 1 punch. it doesn't happen often. i don't know if they have a melee weapon equipped but the damage is a bit too high i guess. i don't use any health point or damage reduce upgrades btw.
They might have the ApocaFists equipped. Which do massive damage.

And there's no damage reduction upgrade for someone punching you in the face. You just gotta buffer it with a higher amount of health.

Dunno if this applies to this topic or not, but is it possible to change the behavior of cops so that they don't use firearms at one star? I'm always disturbed at how trigger happy they are if I so much as streak past them. Granted the only non-lethal weapon they have access to that makes sense is the stungun, but even that would be better than them busting out a pistol.

hey nice mod! just found 1 thing. there are some civilians that can kill me with 1 punch. it doesn't happen often. i don't know if they have a melee weapon equipped but the damage is a bit too high i guess. i don't use any health point or damage reduce upgrades btw.

NPC melee attacks do 1.2 times the amount of normal damage, because their rate of attack is so slow with melee weapons or fists. With these damage settings, some NPCs might be able to kill you with one punch if you have no health or damage upgrades, just like you can kill most NPCs with one punch. Like you said, it's a pretty rare occurance.

Updated to v6- Female cops have been added in a way similar to BadMadScientist's mod, as well as female EMTs. Cop behaviour has also been altered, cops at one badge won't use their guns as often anymore, and will use their fists and stunguns instead. Changed decker grunts' weapons, and gave the national guard soldiers some better weapons. A couple more unused NPCs and vehicle variants have been added to the regular rotation as well.

The problem i have with this mod is that after i installed it and said continue in the main menu... It crashes
Any suggestions as to why?

I'm having the same problem as him. The game crashes right after I click on Continue.

I'm only using 2 other mods :

- Extended Taunts
(who uses customizable_action.xtbl)

- FirstPersonDriving
(camera_free / control_schemes / vehicule_cameras / vehicule_group_cameras )

My game is not from Steam, game directory's ProgramFiles.

Do you have any idea ?

Thank you very much !

My game is not from Steam, game directory's ProgramFiles.

Do you have any idea ?

Thank you very much !

No, thank you very much! It's very courteous of you to let us know that you have pirated the game. It makes our jobs so much easier to ban you instead of having to hunt you down.

I don't particularly enjoy the cops using stunguns more often. Incapacitation is somewhat of a hassle to me (I enjoy running around with the missile strike) and it's hard to land a shot with that thing when I'm dropped every few seconds.
Do appreciate the less deadly cops, though.

No, thank you very much! It's very courteous of you to let us know that you have pirated the game. It makes our jobs so much easier to ban you instead of having to hunt you down.
Man, I hate to say this, but that was beautiful.

Gotta love it when people step on their own toes.

I'm about to download and try this mod and out of blind curiosity... I really have to wonder how it was managed to change one of the preloaders... I've been toiling for days to bring the Space guns into the main game.

Back