NPC Behaviour and Spawn Mod

Each vehicle table has two other files to go with, one denoting customization, the other denoting variants. As for the APC, if you mean the 6 wheeled vehicle, there is no version without the turret. I am assuming the vehicle you are talking about is the one you don't have a target/NPC to shoot directly. The key to getting that turret to quit spitting bullets at you is firing your accurate weapon into the glass on the sides of the APC....killing the occupants.

File containing all tables: Misc_Tables.vppc_pc. Extract using Minimaul's tool "ThomasJepp.SaintsRow.ExtractPackfileGUI.exe" to a folder outside your game folder(!!!)
APC vehicle table: sp_apc01_veh.xtbl
APC variants table: sp_apc01.xtbl
APC customization table: sp_apc01_cust.xtbl

You should probably start you own threads in the Help or Chat sections to continue, so as not to derail this thread. Good luck.

Sometime the notoriety will increase without me doing anything. The first time I install this mod, I try to get to lv 5 notoriety, got bored and try to clear with the DLC cheats. For some reason, it doesn't clear the notoriety so I try to call Notoriety Hack and it works. Could the problem be the notoriety cheat ?

I really like this mod but the overpowered special enemies with telekinesis and shit are annoying af and sometimes break stuff really bad, like the Tank Mayhem activity, nearly impossible to do anything because those guys will TK me the hell out of the tank and I insta fail :/ isnt there like a way to stop them from having those powers? or at least for them to not spawn in ridiculous amounts ( I got like 5 spawning at the same time once, which was frustrating)

Last edited:
Srsly, is there a way to turn off the super powered npc dbags? If I have to redo the Nyte Blayde mission one more time, cuz one of them threw him off the map, I'm gonna lose my mind.

While fun, this totally makes some of the quests impossible to do. Tank Mayhem, Matt's Nyte Blayde quest thing , M.O.M, etc. Being able to turn off the superpowered baddies would be perfect.

While fun, this totally makes some of the quests impossible to do. Tank Mayhem, Matt's Nyte Blayde quest thing , M.O.M, etc. Being able to turn off the superpowered baddies would be perfect.
If nothing else, whenever you encounter a mission that this mod makes impossible, you can always just take it out of your files until after that mission.

Hello everyone, I've been looking for a Gunslinger Police car for a long time. Where can I find it?

Attachments

• Police_Gunslinger.jpg
    Police_Gunslinger.jpg
    631 KB · Views: 660
Back