NPC Behaviour and Spawn Mod

Simply replace files from Sandbox+ with the ones from this mod.
wait...all this time all I had to do is replace the Sandbox+ files with the files with this mod?? ooooooo I get it now! I downloaded Sandbox+ before getting this (hell it was the first mod I got for the game too hehe) and huh I didn't know that, welp time to test this out and if it works, thank you kind soul

wait...all this time all I had to do is replace the Sandbox+ files with the files with this mod?? ooooooo I get it now! I downloaded Sandbox+ before getting this (hell it was the first mod I got for the game too hehe) and huh I didn't know that, welp time to test this out and if it works, thank you kind soul
It's written in the OP, actually. :p
This mod is compatible with both Sandbox+ and Dark Rain mods. Please install it after them to avoid problems. Only use the preload_anim.vpp_pc file from this mod as it contains many animations that are not included in other mods' archives.

I know it was posted but the file in the mod's archive was in a different location than the Sandbox's one (cache for the mod, main folder for SB+) so I was undecided as to which one I should keep/erase
Anyway, thanks for the answer Fan of Saints :)

What did you change in the teak table??? Because I already have a tweak table so I want to see if i can merge the mods.

What did you change in the teak table??? Because I already have a tweak table so I want to see if i can merge the mods.
What mod do you have? This one changes quite a lot in 'tweak_table.xtbl', I think it'd be easier to paste changes from the other one.

Yeah man, why did you change the teak table, sure it looked a tad old-fashioned, but I found that very charming.
Solid-Teak-Dining-Room-Table.jpg

Back