1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NPC Behaviour and Spawn Mod

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by shitface, Oct 12, 2013.

1. So did you add a more variety of vehicles, cause I found mission vehicles in the deckers area
    I found a saints raider like right now!?
    And I also found some pony carts

3. He forgot 2 Gangs: Westside Rollerz and Los Carnales.

4. Hello all. I'm testing out some ideas. If I delete the ai_personalities and ai_behavior files from this mod, would 1. this affect any of the new npc spawns and 2. would all npcs (including the new ones) revert to default (vanilla) game settings?

I'm checking on mod functionality within separate components, just to get used to the scripting format and to see what changes are most noticeable within the game between vanilla and mods (I'm thinking of tweaking a LOT of features within 7 mods, so I'm attempting to get a clearer understanding of the AI aspects).

*EDIT: Nevermind. Just did the removal and updated ASM's with no noticeable errors. :rolleyes:

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
  5. Been having a similar problem with some others here regarding the superpowered enemy spawns. Honestly, I could just do without them entirely, save for the designated activities where I have to find and kill them. Which files do I need to mess with to make this happen? I'd rather not have to uninstall/reinstall just to get around certain bits in the game............like the Nytefall loyalty mission!

6. Can someone please tell me how to disable the super power enemies that spawn? They really break the game.