NPC Behaviour and Spawn Mod

What do you mean by "non-gameplay changing aspects"? Features which don't do anything at all? :v
Ah, I probably should've worded that better. I was trying to say is, can there be a version of the mod that does not include all the stuff that would divert me from my tasks than the base game.

-Dozens of new NPCs and vehicle variants spawn on the streets of Virtual Steelport! Unused SR3 pedestrians and animations have been added back into the game!

-Unique spawns for each neighborhood have been imported from my SR3 mod, leading to much greater diversity in different areas of the city!

-Randomization of NPC items and props! Sometimes an NPC will be wearing a hat or glasses, sometimes not! Wowee! Their height also varies as well, so everyone isn't the exact same length anymore, which was kind of weird.

-Civilian helicopters cruise through the skies!

basically just these changes.

Last edited:
Ah, I probably should've worded that better. I was trying to say is, can there be a version of the mod that does not include all the stuff that would divert me from my tasks than the base game.

-Dozens of new NPCs and vehicle variants spawn on the streets of Virtual Steelport! Unused SR3 pedestrians and animations have been added back into the game!

-Unique spawns for each neighborhood have been imported from my SR3 mod, leading to much greater diversity in different areas of the city!

-Randomization of NPC items and props! Sometimes an NPC will be wearing a hat or glasses, sometimes not! Wowee! Their height also varies as well, so everyone isn't the exact same length anymore, which was kind of weird.

-Civilian helicopters cruise through the skies!

basically just these changes.
Hi, I am actually looking for the exact same thing Orlacktherof is looking for. Just like what he listed, only the aspects to make the NPC's more diverse.
If you do come out with a version like this could you let me know? I would greatly appreciate it. Or if that isn't possible maybe you could let us know which files were changed for just those specific modifications. : )

Hi guys. I was struggling at Evil_Me(Or evil doppelgänger, if you ask) to have super power like prof.Genki. and I think I managed to do so. the problem is, even if I wonder my modding is done correctly or not, the probability of encountering me is too low. I can't wander off the steelport to meet me! it's wasting of time! So... here's the question.
How do I adjust frequency of Evil_Me spawning? i looked into some of xtml files of this mod, but i couldn't find any clue... will you give me some hints?

Does this mod increase the health of the random civilians wandering around the city? If so, how would I go about changing that back? There is a certain pleasure in disintegrating passersby with a single shot or watching as they struggle their last after a single smg round bathes them in acid.

Does this mod increase the health of the random civilians wandering around the city? If so, how would I go about changing that back? There is a certain pleasure in disintegrating passersby with a single shot or watching as they struggle their last after a single smg round bathes them in acid.
Configuring 'Spawn_info_rank.xtml' will do the jobs.
search for '<name>Civilian</name>'. under that section, you can find <Hit_points>'generic number here'</Hit points>. adjust that number as your desired target.

Did everything the readme says, uninstalled the Christmas DLC before putting in the files, went all fine until when I booted up the game all I get is an infinite loading screen before the title screen shows up??? idk why it's like this, it wasn't for SR3 so lord knows why this is happening to me for SR4; can anyone help? merci

Did everything the readme says, uninstalled the Christmas DLC before putting in the files, went all fine until when I booted up the game all I get is an infinite loading screen before the title screen shows up??? idk why it's like this, it wasn't for SR3 so lord knows why this is happening to me for SR4; can anyone help? merci

Bugs:

The game may hang on the loading screen following the mission 1 cutscene. Uninstall the mod and re-install it after the cutscene to get around this.

Currently not compatible with the Saints Save Christmas DLC missions. You must uninstall the mod prior to playing them. Removal is not necessary to play the Naughty and Nice and Holiday M.O.M activities.

DLC homies (minus the ones from EtD) currently do not work, due to limited space for character entries.

****The first line there in Bugs: That means don't load the mod until you get past creating your character. And it's probably even better to just wait until you are finished with everything at the White House...since the mod doesn't effect anything with that portion of the game anyways.****

Bugs:

The game may hang on the loading screen following the mission 1 cutscene. Uninstall the mod and re-install it after the cutscene to get around this.

Currently not compatible with the Saints Save Christmas DLC missions. You must uninstall the mod prior to playing them. Removal is not necessary to play the Naughty and Nice and Holiday M.O.M activities.

DLC homies (minus the ones from EtD) currently do not work, due to limited space for character entries.

****The first line there in Bugs: That means don't load the mod until you get past creating your character. And it's probably even better to just wait until you are finished with everything at the White House...since the mod doesn't effect anything with that portion of the game anyways.****

Wait hang on, I already beat the game and like I said it just hangs on to the loading screen before the title screen shows up, I guess I should replay the mission 1 cutscene via Sandbox+ then?

Wait hang on, I already beat the game and like I said it just hangs on to the loading screen before the title screen shows up, I guess I should replay the mission 1 cutscene via Sandbox+ then?
You have to uninstall the mod then play it, then reinstall it.

I've got a preload_anim.vpp_pc in the game's main folder from Sandbox+ by IdolNinja, do I need to erase it and replace only the one in the cache directory?

Back