NPC Behaviour and Spawn Mod

Just a curious question, is there a way to convert this mod or parts of it for SR2?

Just a curious question, is there a way to convert this mod or parts of it for SR2?
What do you mean, exactly? Saints Row 2 and Saints Row IV are completely different games, traffic in Saints Row 2 is diverse and pedestrians are agressive already.

True but I was asking about the past gangs like the Vice Kings, Rollerz, and ect.

This mod feels so completely unbalanced. Anything below hardcore is too easy and hardcore is ridiculously....hardcore. Getting one-shotted by an enemy with a laser sword that I did not see coming outside of my view gets old real fast, real quick. Is there anyway to increase player HP so that I at least can last more than 10 secs in a fight. I dont want to go and adjust individual weapon damage stats, dont have time for that so I think just being able to up my HP would be an easier way. Thanks.

Oh, Im using expanded Arsenal mod as well but since these two mods go hand in hand I dont know if this mod or expanded Arsenal is causing me issues with enemy damage values.

I've encountered this bug too, but with the ZPD police NPC, and I'm playing a male character. This is with a previous version of NPC BaSM (haven't been able to test it with the more recent version). Screenshots:

Please !tell me, how you changed the player model ???

hi i just got the dlc (after a terrible problem with the company and shit =D ) even before it i had a problem that the game is just too easy so i got the mod it made it a bit challengeing but once i upgraded and unlocked every weapon and power it just got too easy (iam quite a gamer a really good one =D ) even with the mod i blast them easily with heavy minigun or merica gun so can u change ai behaviour.xtbl to give enemies more hp ,damage, super powers ,intelligence i want them to be extremely powerful that i care when i try to kill i might get killed =D please help me if u can upload it here please do so and if u cant i will give u my email or facebook to get it many thanks

Back