You wanna know what this mod needs? A mini nuke launcher as a weapon for the game. Doomsday have comer to Stilwater.

I would love to see the vice kings able to drive their customized cars just like the other gangs like Sons of Samedi, Brotherhood & The Ronin, whenever you feel like making another version of Nova Spe mod

I would love to see the vice kings able to drive their customized cars just like the other gangs like Sons of Samedi, Brotherhood & The Ronin, whenever you feel like making another version of Nova Spe mod
Sorry, don't plan on making another version. Any future SR2 mods will be standalone and not part of Nova SPE. If the current version isn't compatible with the patch when it releases, then I'll probably update it

Sorry, don't plan on making another version. Any future SR2 mods will be standalone and not part of Nova SPE. If the current version isn't compatible with the patch when it releases, then I'll probably update it
so basically your saying that this mod has been discontinued?

Yes, he wont do another version of it. When the new patch of Saints Row 2 comes out, he will update it for be compatible..

Reactions: F13
The new gangs never spawn with weapon, and they are always shot at by all faction on spot, is there any way to give them fatal weapons?

Back