NOVA SPE 23

Discussion in 'Compilations' started by F13, May 1, 2016.

?

What shall this mod be named?

Poll closed May 5, 2016.
  1. PROJECT EXTRA

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. NOVA SPE

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
  3. Ryan_saint_2's SUPER MOD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. SR2 MEGA MOD

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  5. SAINTS ROW 2.5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. THE SUPER SR2 MOD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Novam spem

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. F13

F13

watch this video, it shows off everything the mod has to offer

2. I installed this mod and the game began to fly even more. But I did not install the mod completely, but half for the part does not suit me and the other part of the mod crashes the game only as the game loaded.

3. F13

F13

I'm sorry, I didn't understand any of that. If you're having issues, watch this video tutototial and make sure you installed it correctly.

If issues still persist, please be more specific about what mods you used, etc.

spaditagamer likes this.
  4. Well, so I installed as shown in the video. I will now have to remove every new mod that I installed to understand why the game crashes. Before installing Nova, the game crashed not so often.

5. I suggest you use NOVA SPE 23, and test one by one of your mods to see if is compatible or not, i always do that in case.

6. Hey i have a question, how com when i got to idolninja.com/sr2.php the link doesn't seem to work anymore? ive tried on Firefox, internet explore and chrome. is the website down now? or am i missing something?

7. The website has been taken down by IdolNinja, you can still get GotR here.

Admixon likes this.
  8. Some parts, if you have gangs after story Ultor SUVs and Masako will not spawn. I think it's also happens when you have the edited cops thing on.

9. Ekran Görüntüsü (1).png Ekran Görüntüsü (3).png
    Ekran Görüntüsü (5).png Ekran Görüntüsü (7).png Ekran Görüntüsü (8).png Ekran Görüntüsü (9).png
    thanks to your mod ı turned tthe 80s gang to vice kings now saints wearing yellow :) and ı can turn the samedis to vice kings to usig that npc you give but ı cant change the snpc s , i the cutscenes they are same and if ı dont use your npc somehow 80s gang wearing purple

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2020 at 8:39 PM
    F13 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice