• SAINTS ROW 2.5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • THE SUPER SR2 MOD

• Novam spem

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So curious to know, Ik you added the cop jogging animations but I can’t seem to find the cop weapon jogging animations(when idle or jogging the character will aim the pistol up in the air or with a rifle he’ll aim it forward as he runs) cause I can get the animations to work using the gotr but I when I install your new taunts and walks it replaces those animations, I’m either dumb or not looking in the right area, anyone can help a fella out?? :)
Edit: never mind i went and created a full new GML1 file with all the cop animations fixed and added some that were missing, possibly will post it

Last edited:
You wanna know what this mod needs? A mini nuke launcher as a weapon for the game. Doomsday have comer to Stilwater.

I would love to see the vice kings able to drive their customized cars just like the other gangs like Sons of Samedi, Brotherhood & The Ronin, whenever you feel like making another version of Nova Spe mod

I would love to see the vice kings able to drive their customized cars just like the other gangs like Sons of Samedi, Brotherhood & The Ronin, whenever you feel like making another version of Nova Spe mod
Sorry, don't plan on making another version. Any future SR2 mods will be standalone and not part of Nova SPE. If the current version isn't compatible with the patch when it releases, then I'll probably update it

Sorry, don't plan on making another version. Any future SR2 mods will be standalone and not part of Nova SPE. If the current version isn't compatible with the patch when it releases, then I'll probably update it
so basically your saying that this mod has been discontinued?