Non-glitching city

I tried to merge it with Methados' Nuke Camera Fix. Game crashes every time when I'm trying to change "Glitch_effect_lifetime" value to 0... I have no idea why, because when I tested your and his mod separately everything worked perfectly. I also tried to change values to these from Methados' Nuke Camera Fix on your file - game crash. :confused:

I did the same thing just this morning and it worked fine. Make sure you're not deleting anything you don't need to delete. Its easy to accidentally scrub the code.

I did the same thing just this morning and it worked fine. Make sure you're not deleting anything you don't need to delete. Its easy to accidentally scrub the code.
Hm... I'll try again, maybe I did something wrong.

EDIT:
Wut? I just used Notepad++ to edit tweak_table.xtbl and now it works... but I'm 100% sure that I did everything in the same way earier (I just used Windows Notepad instead of Notepad++). My mind exploded... :eek:

EDIT2:
WTF? I just made two files: one merged with Notepad++, second with Windows Notepad. While first works perfectly, second crashes the game... o_O

Last edited:
Hm... I'll try again, maybe I did something wrong.
EDIT:
Wut? I just used Notepad++ to edit tweak_table.xtbl and now it works... but I'm 100% sure that I did everything in the same way earier (I just used Windows Notepad instead of Notepad++). My mind exploded... :eek:

Windows notepad has a terrible habit of munching important parts of the .xtbl files and butchering the format. Notepad++ is much more robust and one of the go-to text editors that is smart enough to handle programming syntax and the like

[edit, spelling. fat fingers, little keys]

Windows notepad has a terrible habit of munching important parts of the .xtbl files and butchering the format. Notepad++ is much more robust and one of the go-to text editors that is smart enough to handle programming syntax and the like

[edit, spelling. fat fingers, little keys]
I always worked with Windows Notepad and it's a first time when game crashed because of it... seems like it doesn't read tweak_table.xtbl properly.

I always worked with Windows Notepad and it's a first time when game crashed because of it... seems like it doesn't read tweak_table.xtbl properly.
I had a lot of crashs because of the windows notepad.
All you need - to open the .xtbl using SRTTXtblEditor (for example) and re-save it.

the XTBL files are UTF-8.

Windows Notepad does bad things to UTF-8 files sometimes.

This is a great mod. I don't know how the game makers decided that stuff pixelating every few seconds looked cool (someone over there was smoking way too much weed). I know it was to make the digital world look unstable but the effect was irritating to say the least after looking at it for about a minute. That effect was just a terrible idea IMO. Glad this mod popped up to save the day.

Back