Non-glitching city

I too have tried many different values in the tweak table as well as the effects tables and can not get rid of that dang wall rolling. Drives me buggy!

can u make the file name different than tweak_table to something else? because i have a seperate file that says tweak_table too

can u make the file name different than tweak_table to something else? because i have a seperate file that says tweak_table too
No, that is a game file and is where the game looks for that particular setting. if you already have a tweak_table file added by another mod, read the "merging instructions" in the first post to alter this setting in your existing file.

No, that is a game file and is where the game looks for that particular setting. if you already have a tweak_table file added by another mod, read the "merging instructions" in the first post to alter this setting in your existing file.
Wait where is the merging instructions?

This is God send! I thank you for this mod, the glitches really poke my patience whenever i landing from the fly.

That's pretty unusual indeed. May I ask which mods you've been trying to merge?
I tried to merge it with Methados' Nuke Camera Fix. Game crashes every time when I'm trying to change "Glitch_effect_lifetime" value to 0... I have no idea why, because when I tested your and his mod separately everything worked perfectly. I also tried to change values to these from Methados' Nuke Camera Fix on your file - game crash. :confused:

Back