Non-glitching city

Discussion in 'Visuals & Graphics' started by BadMadScientist, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Non-glitching city
    by BadMadScientist
    v. 1.0

This little tweak removes the effect of "pixelization" that show up on cars and pedestrians in Steelport simulation:
    [​IMG]
    Installation:
    Just move "tweak_table.xtbl" into Saints Row IV root folder ("...\Steam\SteamApps\common\Saints Row IV")

Merging instructions:
    And if you would like to merge this tweak with some other mods, open requested tweak_table.xtbl and change "Glitch_effect_lifetime" value to 0 (line 425).

Have fun!

Attached Files:

noonbob, IceOsha, The7thOne and 24 others like this.
  2. The glitch effect lifetime thing, could that be used to just decrease the frequency of it?

3. I haven't researched on that matter yet, but I'll give it a closer look.

EDIT:
    It looks like you can manipulate the frequency of glitches as well:
    Code (Text):
    <Tweak_Table_Entry><Name>Glitch_max_building_glitch_time</Name><Value>150000</Value><Description>Delay between building glitches in an uncontrolled district.</Description><_Editor><Category>Entries:City Takeover</Category></_Editor></Tweak_Table_Entry>
        <Tweak_Table_Entry><Name>Glitch_max_human_glitch_time</Name><Value>90000</Value><Description>Delay between human glitches in an uncontrolled district.</Description><_Editor><Category>Entries:City Takeover</Category></_Editor></Tweak_Table_Entry>
        <Tweak_Table_Entry><Name>Glitch_max_vehicle_glitch_time</Name><Value>90000</Value><Description>Delay between vehicle glitches in an uncontrolled district.</Description><_Editor><Category>Entries:City Takeover</Category></_Editor></Tweak_Table_Entry>
        <Tweak_Table_Entry><Name>Glitch_min_building_glitch_time</Name><Value>500</Value><Description>Delay between building glitches in a fully controlled district.</Description><_Editor><Category>Entries:City Takeover</Category></_Editor></Tweak_Table_Entry>
        <Tweak_Table_Entry><Name>Glitch_min_human_glitch_time</Name><Value>500</Value><Description>Delay between human glitches in a fully controlled district.</Description><_Editor><Category>Entries:City Takeover</Category></_Editor></Tweak_Table_Entry>
        <Tweak_Table_Entry><Name>Glitch_min_vehicle_glitch_time</Name><Value>500</Value><Description>Delay between vehicle glitches in a fully controlled district.</Description><_Editor><Category>Entries:City Takeover</Category></_Editor></Tweak_Table_Entry>

Last edited: Aug 31, 2013
    JhoDaft and ChuCathedra like this.
  4. As far as I know you can turn this off the with the 'noglitchcity' cheat as well.
    Wtih Idol's additional cheat mod it doesn't even flag your game either.

5. Cheats need to be reapplied every time you start or load a game. So a hard counter is appreciated indeed! :)

pleasegofuk and ChuCathedra like this.
  6. Super! I don't really mind the glitching, I just wish it wasn't almost constant when I'm trying to customize vehicles. :D Thank you.

7. I see that there is some references to 'building_glitches' I dont think the pixellation occurs on buildings does it? Would this refer to the 'digital ripple' effect?

8. The pixellation does occur on buildings. I was just inside an Image as Designed which completely pixelated a few times.

9. Damn. heh...pixellation was one of the first things i disabled. I dont think I had done more than 2 missions before I decided it had to go...

10. thanks for this, i finished the game again yesterday and the pixelation is just going crazy now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice