Non-glitching city

Didn't an earlier post show a Spoiler with the Building code in it?
Which post do you mean?
Changing 'Glitch_max_building_glitch_time' and 'Glitch_min_building_glitch_time' values in 'tweak_table.xtbl' doesn't do anything. The only way to disable glitchy walls is to remove the shaders manually but that's my best result so far:
82E905641F41C0D05F5B0CE3A8D1B470FE33D568

Yah thats why you have to edit a specific file in the shaders with the directX sdk .. in srtwotones theres some lines named world2view and weird stuff happen when cutting it..but some bricks seems to keep flashing.. tonight i'm gonna give it my best shot for one last time before ending the game..

Which post do you mean?
Changing 'Glitch_max_building_glitch_time' and 'Glitch_min_building_glitch_time' values in 'tweak_table.xtbl' doesn't do anything. The only way to disable glitchy walls is to remove the shaders manually but that's my best result so far:
82E905641F41C0D05F5B0CE3A8D1B470FE33D568
The streets run red with Zinyak's blood!

looks like no modder solved the glitching walls so far, right ?
There's a partial solution by Admixon but while it does remove wall glitches, it causes plenty of other ones instead.
@badmad.. : how is the ratio of pedestrian and car pixels so far ? is it near zero or solved that issue completely ?
Um... BadMadScientist passed away yet in 2014... :(
Anyway, this mod disables flickering effect on peds and vehicles completely.

I don't understand volition. They recently create a workshop for this game, but they can't fix this glitch? Who do they think they are, Bugthesda?

I don't understand volition. They recently create a workshop for this game, but they can't fix this glitch? Who do they think they are, Bugthesda?
...you do realise that they added that visual effect on purpose, don't you?
The game takes place in the simulation after all.

Back