No Gates in "The Real World"

Will do. And thanks.

(Edit: I'm using this post as a sort of log for all things related to testing this mod, for now.)

I'll update this after I load the game. But this is just to note that I overwrote one file: stream_grid.asm_pc when installing.
It's probably from another mod. However, I'm not sure which one.

Well, after the initial start up, I can't even begin the real world mission. I'll try again nixing all mods and see what happens.

I can confirm that it is a mod. I'll dig around and see which one.

Ok, seems it's the same file as Gondar's Easier Activity Goals.

Next I will try this mod alone.

Bad news, the doors still close. :/

Last edited:
Will do. And thanks.

(Edit: I'm using this post as a sort of log for all things related to testing this mod, for now.)

I'll update this after I load the game. But this is just to note that I overwrote one file: stream_grid.asm_pc when installing.
It's probably from another mod. However, I'm not sure which one.

Well, after the initial start up, I can't even begin the real world mission. I'll try again nixing all mods and see what happens.

I can confirm that it is a mod. I'll dig around and see which one.

Ok, seems it's the same file as Gondar's Easier Activity Goals.

Next I will try this mod alone.

Bad news, the doors still close. :/

Would it be too much trouble to record video of the doors with and without the mod to see if they close at the same rate?

Sorry for not posting this sooner. But I can say, from the almost 20 times I tried without this mod, there doesn't seem to be any change in their closing speed at all.

Sorry for not posting this sooner. But I can say, from the almost 20 times I tried without this mod, there doesn't seem to be any change in their closing speed at all.

I think Volition changed something else somewhere else when they tried to fix this issue. That something which broke this mod and I can't find. No hope I guess...

no, put your phone, you click on extras, add cheat and write down what you put before and to reach space after you deactivate the doors and not have problems

Back