No Gates in "The Real World"

Alright, I've uploaded a new version which has another stream_grid.asm file in a folder. Use that one instead of the one outside the folder. Make sure your using version 3 of the generator fix as well.
I click on the files then save. Then on my pc there saved as like a movie file. My cp thinks its a video that can be played in windows media player. Its not saving as the type of file that matches the other SR4 files like it. I really have no clue why that happend.

Sorry, I somehow missed this yesterday. Could you explain further?

Even with the lowest graphics settings, the damn second gate always closes in my face. Yes, I do have a lower end computer, and that's why pycorax, you are my hero man, can continue playing now.

one - "generator fix"
when I choose the mission, nothing happens, no objective marker, no Kinzie's voice... and if i press Tab or Esc, game freezes. I tried with "installing" it during flight part, but after restarting checkpoint, infinite loading screen happens.
What is this "generator fix" everbodys talking about is it a mod because i installed pycorax's mod, & it didn't change a thing if this genrator thing is a mod do i need to get it

What is this "generator fix" everbodys talking about is it a mod because i installed pycorax's mod, & it didn't change a thing if this genrator thing is a mod do i need to get it

It's a mod that I've created that solves the problem which happens if you are playing one of the last few missions where you have to disable generators. The problem makes it so that you cannot disable the generator on low spec systems. This is supposedly fixed now though but I haven't confirmed it yet.

If you need it though, here it is: http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/interupted-generator-disabling-bug-fix.3929/

I could disable the generators and I'm on an Intel HD4000 integrated graphics card. :D Maybe my cpu is good enough to not be low end though. (mid 2012 13" macbook pro)

Last edited:
Back