No Gates in "The Real World"

Still installing Steam! SRIV is actually my first game purchase as a human being with steady income :)) Bought it through a mall's game store though, so Steam wasn't included. Did the store rip me off, if it's supposed to come with Steam?|

Edit: I have a Steam account now! Re-installed SRIV and the mod seemed to work perfectly- until the very last gate. I was literally squeezed out into the open at the last minute. GAH!

Last edited:
Still installing Steam! SRIV is actually my first game purchase as a human being with steady income :)) Bought it through a mall's game store though, so Steam wasn't included. Did the store rip me off, if it's supposed to come with Steam?|

Edit: I have a Steam account now! Re-installed SRIV and the mod seemed to work perfectly- until the very last gate. I was literally squeezed out into the open at the last minute. GAH!

If anyone can prove that this issue happens on the legit Steam version of SRIV, I'll try to put out a fix.

This mod makes the gates at the end of "The Real World" mission not close at all. This should make it easier for those who have trouble at that part of the game and those who have low spec PCs where the gates close before you can get to them.

NOTE: This mod is incompatible with other mods that use the "stream_grid.asm_pc" file.

Installation Instructions:
Extract the "m03_modal.str2_pc" and "stream_grid.asm_pc" files into your SRIV installation folder at:
32-bit Windows -> C:\Program Files\steam\SteamApps\common\Saints Row IV\
64-bit Windows -> C:\Program Files(x86)\steam\SteamApps\common\Saints Row IV\

the File is downloading onto my p.c. in a windows media player file anyone know why that is and how to fix that?

Last edited by a moderator:
one - "generator fix"
when I choose the mission, nothing happens, no objective marker, no Kinzie's voice... and if i press Tab or Esc, game freezes. I tried with "installing" it during flight part, but after restarting checkpoint, infinite loading screen happens.

one - "generator fix"
when I choose the mission, nothing happens, no objective marker, no Kinzie's voice... and if i press Tab or Esc, game freezes. I tried with "installing" it during flight part, but after restarting checkpoint, infinite loading screen happens.

Alright, I've uploaded a new version which has another stream_grid.asm file in a folder. Use that one instead of the one outside the folder. Make sure your using version 3 of the generator fix as well.

the File is downloading onto my p.c. in a windows media player file anyone know why that is and how to fix that?

Sorry, I somehow missed this yesterday. Could you explain further?

Back