No Gates in "The Real World"

The doors still shut for me too just as fast. Guess its time to upgrade.

how much of a difference was it with and without the mod? I had set the doors to close 99 seconds after you reach each trigger so it should still work though.

I could disable the generators and I'm on an Intel HD4000 integrated graphics card. :D Maybe my cpu is good enough to not be low end though. (mid 2012 13" macbook pro)

HD4000 should be alright. Its anything lower than that like a 9400m (late 2009 Macbook) where issues come in.

It makes no difference at all. Possibly a second or two difference. I can get to the second to last doors (I think they are the second to last). My video card had those bad Nvidia drivers and fried the card so now I am on integrated until the one I want to replace with comes back into stock.

Sorry for the delay in response. It did not tell me you had responded.

Any one using Nvidia cards and still having problems, its a well known ishue that Nvidia cards overheat like a bitch so if you have a spare desk or tower fan the latter is best then open up your PC and slam that next to it, it will help keep your card alot cooler and significantly inprove performance, also make sure that you have Nvidia GeForce experience if you have a GeForce card

I know that having a fan next to your PC is not ideal but if you dont have a spare PCI slot then its only option if you have spare slots id recomend geting a PCI fan

hope this can help a few people out who are still having an ishue with this mod or simular ishues caused by theyr Graphics card :)

It makes no difference at all. Possibly a second or two difference. I can get to the second to last doors (I think they are the second to last). My video card had those bad Nvidia drivers and fried the card so now I am on integrated until the one I want to replace with comes back into stock.

Sorry for the delay in response. It did not tell me you had responded.

This is odd, I can't seem to make the doors delay any longer. Like Mask Mods said, you could use a fan, that's what I've been doing and it helps a lot.

waves i just got the game and am tring to use your patch i have a quad core computer with a 610 gt nvidia graphics card and it auto detects at ultra but have droped all the settings to the base and resolution down to, am still not able to get throu the doors, have tried both the sets you did is there any help you can give me at all please as it is frustrating not being able to get throu them doors, also when i drop the resoultion down the screen is like much smaller on my computer with a black boarder around it instead of full screen

waves i just got the game and am tring to use your patch i have a quad core computer with a 610 gt nvidia graphics card and it auto detects at ultra but have droped all the settings to the base and resolution down to, am still not able to get throu the doors, have tried both the sets you did is there any help you can give me at all please as it is frustrating not being able to get throu them doors, also when i drop the resoultion down the screen is like much smaller on my computer with a black boarder around it instead of full screen

With the newer versions, the patch seems to not work any longer, I've tried to fix it but to no avail. Sorry :(

thanks for the reply i was just barely able to get past it with everything bottomed out missed droping it to trilinier setting but it frustrating i am hoping my sweetie whom has the same graphics card but a dual core might be able to get past it, any idea of a work around maybe a save copy over would that would and if so would is screw me if i did so of her save to mine and back?

thanks for the reply i was just barely able to get past it with everything bottomed out missed droping it to trilinier setting but it frustrating i am hoping my sweetie whom has the same graphics card but a dual core might be able to get past it, any idea of a work around maybe a save copy over would that would and if so would is screw me if i did so of her save to mine and back?

You could get the relevant autosaves here: http://www.saintsrowmods.com/forum/threads/saints-row-iv-autosave-collection.5045/

I somewhat doubt it, but I'm still hoping that there has been progress on making this work again. It's frustrating not to be able to enjoy a game because of a metaphoric (and, in this case, quite literal) brick wall.

I somewhat doubt it, but I'm still hoping that there has been progress on making this work again. It's frustrating not to be able to enjoy a game because of a metaphoric (and, in this case, quite literal) brick wall.

No one had really asked for anything so I had assumed that for most the issue was fixed. I've just released a new version but I'm not sure whether it would work since I no longer have a low spec PC. Could you try it and let me know if it works?

Back