New/improved Weapons & Powers (Inc. 15+ New Weapon Textures)

alright. i didnt notice anything bad on the nocturne so its perfect, the triple barrel on the other hand, i noticed that if you close up the camera and see the barrel (end) from an angle the opposite side turns invisible its no biggy because is barely noticable but just pointing it out for a quick fix :)..although...its my fav new weapon! :D it looks sick. other than that minor glitch,its PERFECT! 2013-10-30_00001.jpg2013-10-30_00002.jpg

I really would like to add Nocturne to my mod but I don't recommend replacing current weapons... :(
Its the only way atm, and it makes no diffrence iv replaced baseball bat but you still get nailed bat with 3 camos, and I dont see why you wan ad it when its aleady in our mod :p, im replacing weapons tha are shity thats why its new/improved weapons ;D, and sorry for the hold up with them tabels iv had loads other shit goin on

I know you did, thats why I said whats point in it being in both your mod and mine and your mod :p
My mod conception is to restore as many weapons from previous Saints Row (and add mission-only weapons) as I can. Anyway, I guess that I won't be porting models from SR3 until someone won't find a way to add models instead of replacing. Or until SDK.

My mod conception is to restore as many weapons from previous Saints Row (and add mission-only weapons) as I can. Anyway, I guess that I won't be porting models from SR3 until someone won't find a way to add models instead of replacing. Or until SDK.
Im working on a way atm aprntly you can 'hack' asm files iv worked out to do like basic things like get the asemblr to look for diffrent file types
but im gona need to learn more about hex to be able to add in a value, and im gona find out if its possible to get custom icons added I rember seeing a post where Idol said in SR2 he extended the table that icon are on to add in ones I think and iv got the hang of using the alpha channels now so ill be testing icons later :D

so i've seen mods that add 2 weapons of the same kind, what if you do that and replace one of them with y'alls mods...?wouldnt that be like adding new weapons instead of replacing them?

so i've seen mods that add 2 weapons of the same kind, what if you do that and replace one of them with y'alls mods...?wouldnt that be like adding new weapons instead of replacing them?
any mod that adds in 'new' weapons atm must be using models that are alrady in SRIV, if you wish to use models from elsewhere you have to replace an excising model for the asm to be able to compile it, and atm we cant add in new entrys to the asm iv got an idea of how to 'hack' the asm as sujested by a Volition staff member, so when I have time im going to try an idea I have to add in new entry to an asm need quite busy atm tho

Edit: just remberd forgot to reply about feedback you left ealryr im aware if the weird glitch at the end of the barrel untill I can hack the asm I dont think I can sort it btw is the camo showing up gold in your game photo looks goldish?

Back