New/improved Weapons & Powers (Inc. 15+ New Weapon Textures)

Woah, do these weapons replace anything? How did you give them custom names?
  1. Actually it replaces some superpowers and skins because we didn't find a way to add new ones. But new weapons which we're going to add will be completely new. We're going to use the same method as I used in my New Weapons Mod. :)
  2. With Minimaul's Saints Row IV tools. :p

Woah, do these weapons replace anything? How did you give them custom names?
The camos replace the current in game ones and atm super powers replace the vanilla ones but im hoping they can be added in as new elements just taking it all one step at a time

ill be looking into that later one once we are both happy with the weapons and upgrades

weapons will be added in as new weapons as said above Fan of Saints is in charage of doing all that
and atm im working on new camos atm and making new weapons

Just made new skull camo but after loading it up my game is being all weird so ima have to go verify cache and re pack etc -.-

Edit: Think my pc's HD is knackerd so I cant launch my game atm my cpu is staying on 0% :|
going to try defraging it to see if it helps

Last edited:
Progress! :)
A5423009313E135762EE39E48D7FD718A06D52DF

2065D12CE200E7EAC934CC0D9B2682F200FB0D8A

Next up, the Scavenger from CoTD ;)

Decided to start work on the Scavanger this is the camo so far need to add more detail on the scope as the scavanger has some mini hud
This is some code im hoping that will give me the behavour I need to try and match simular to the scavanger, if possible ill try and add in the effect from the anti power grenade to match the shock wave that happends when the scavanger projectile explodes

Code:
<Projectile_Ignition_Delay_MS>0</Projectile_Ignition_Delay_MS>
<Fuse_Time>3000</Fuse_Time>
<Flag>has light attached</Flag>
<Flag>sticky</Flag>
30jmauu.jpg

Edit:
Just been doing some work on making a Scavanger styler sniper got the basics done so far
you can shoot any one with it and it will stick to them then explode about a second later
will be working on the effects next :D

Last edited:
Here's some feedback: holy crap, you've been busy.
hahaha thank you very much Corrodias, I have been very very busy on this I have alot more that needs doing aswell iv been doing at least 5 hours a day for about a month on this now, to many very late nights, im trying to use all my skills iv learnt and put them into one big ass mod and of course I have help off fan of saints aswell to do all the upgrades and shop stuff

Im still not sure whats going to make the final cut and what is not yet tho

Edit: just uploaded some of the ported weapons im on working feel free to check it out, theyr still in ealry BETA only have camos for one, still trying to tweak my custom made weapons

Last edited:
Back