New/improved Weapons & Powers (Inc. 15+ New Weapon Textures)

New Beta just added at bottom of post its just a little somthing to keep you all entertained while me and Fan of Saints get some more work done

If you download please leave some feedback in the comments
1126+ downloads

Click the image below to download

This is a collaborative project the result of which is to add into the game a collection of new weapons improve excisting weapons and add new superpowers
more info will be added with time for now just enjoy the pretty images :p

If you wish to be part of the team just PM me and your request will be considerd based on experience

Currently working on this:

All weapons will be in store and should have upgrades
Will be trying to add powers in as new elements so they dont replace current powers

Ideas are welcome feel free to comment below

Some of these images are just test runs and will not be added by default but if requested certain aspects can be included
Vomit
1z4wnrc.jpg

Instant Gib Melee
s1jcci.jpg

Ice Blast Gun with electric projectile trail
iemjki.jpg

New superpower: Black holes with added projectile effects
20l09ja.jpg

Normal ice blast in dual weild smg
2m26wpe.jpg

Rocket Pistols
317f9mt.jpg

Wundershoty DG- 2 my version of a COD weapon
e991g7.jpg

New camo loaded into the game,its the Saints Row version of the COD PaP weapon camo
2gso3ft.jpg

28wi6op.jpg

Should I use these camos in the next pack?
256zi82.jpg

dg6xp4.jpg

Golden Pack a Punch Blunderbus camo (still doing more work on it)
camo_bludebus.jpg

Pack a Punched Golden Blunderbus (have done more work on it almost happy with it)
Image not showing up detail due to size
2j60bo.jpg

Not to sure if I like this camo might scrap it or make the gold look nicer
9k5lds.jpg

Just totaly re done the style of Pack a Punch camo now looks like Black Op 1 style
14jbuxw.jpg

MOTD style Pack a Punch camo, needs more work cant get glow nice enuf or indents
2j5e7m.jpg

Gold LMG? with PaP style
2hx1x06.jpg

Gold engraved pattern
120othh.jpg

Doing some work on the DLC weapons
minigun.jpg

2uxy7p5.jpg

Ported over Genki Launcher from SRTT but texture wont map to weapon correctly
Test run for future ports
2agnhxu.jpg

Realy unstable atm for some reason loads up diffrent save and crashes game when eqiped on main save :S (Fixed crash ishues, just animation and texture mapping to solve now)
2d8j8y1.jpg

100% working might make some tweaks such as range (will replace bat and be going into this mod pack)
16gd6cx.jpg

Gold Camo for Decker Sword ;D is bit washed out in open world (due to glow I think will try to work this out in time) also will be doing 1 other camo so sword will have 3
289asqv.jpg

Now have a set of camos for the Swords will be packing them soom
The mod will add in the Nocturne in place of the nomal bat and have 3 camos
(you will still have the bat in form of the 'Rat Stick')
30vyjbb.jpg

Replaced the normal Pump action shotgun as its quite boaring and swaped it out for this badass tripple barrel ;)
2hqw6lf.jpg
Not much for the rest(not my style) but love the decker sword port and gravedigger port;). With your permission i might retexture the decker sword the same as my srtt mod and retexture the gravedigger:oops:?

With your permission i might retexture the decker sword the same as my srtt mod and retexture the gravedigger:oops:?
Mask Mods is unavailable since December 2013 but I don't think he'd mind as it's just porting SR:TT content.

It appears the Nocturne doesn't have the physics for the chain.

Back