New/improved Weapons & Powers (Inc. 15+ New Weapon Textures)

I will take that on board when we get further into the project we might be looking to expand the team but its still early days atm,

and as saints said this is only the superpowers, the weapons will be coming soon as both me and Fan of Saints have the time iv been quite busy with family last few days

Wepaons should be worth the wait atm im working on Mustang and Sally another COD easter egg :p
Hopeing that the camo's can be re texturised if so ill be trying to do that PAP camo style

First bunch of weapons will be out within the next few days tho as BETA

Only Superpowers. He didn't send me code for his weapons yet (we'll be working together on weapons). ;)
I know mate :) , and thats realy good , if you ever nead help with balancing weapons im here to help , just send em codes to me and you will have realy good balanced weapons

I will take that on board when we get further into the project we might be looking to expand the team but its still early days atm,

and as saints said this is only the superpowers, the weapons will be coming soon as both me and Fan of Saints have the time iv been quite busy with family last few days

Wepaons should be worth the wait atm im working on Mustang and Sally another COD easter egg :p
Hopeing that the camo's can be re texturised if so ill be trying to do that PAP camo style

First bunch of weapons will be out within the next few days tho as BETA

Mask Mods do you have steam so i can add you ?

Mask Mods do you have steam so i can add you ?
of course I have steam its only way to get SRIV :D but id rather not give it out to people I dont know in person I only have a few close friends on ther :), but if you have xfire id be happy to add you on ther, im not big fan of giving out personal infomation see as iv been hacked in the past

of course I have steam its only way to get SRIV :D but id rather not give it out to people I dont know in person I only have a few close friends on ther :), but if you have xfire id be happy to add you on ther, im not big fan of giving out personal infomation see as iv been hacked in the past
OK , if you have skype then add me my skype name is nikola.geci or add me on steam

Will this mod mix elements from different superpowers?
Ie: freeze stomp, shock blast, mind control buff.
atm its just replacments for the blast superpower, but ill look into what you have said and consider it if its possible, as all powers except for blast are in a seprate table and are prob made up of diffrent parts that set to only work on set powers

This pack will also be having sexy new camo's as iv finaly got them to load into the game

nez0jk.jpg

Back