My Steelport is now live for testing!

I am still having trouble getting my account to work :( I pmed Minimaul no response I also reseted my password countless times and yet I still get

Couldn't log in with this username and password. Check your details are correct and try again!
If you have not used your account recently, you may need to reset your password to log in.

I have no clue what else could I do at this point I am lost I am at this point giving up :mad:
Hi,

I've been ultra-busy the last few days (as you might expect!) - if you want to get in contact with me on steam I'm happy to take a look.

By the way, I remember that back in 2012/2013 you could sync your in-game stats with My Steelport profile... Are you going to bring back this feature? It was quite cool...

Stats are not returning.

I have seen something : it's apparently impossible to filter by type of game, gender the PC shared. And there isn't any sort of "tag searching". I can however resynch my Steam version to this site. But can i do the same for my GoG version ?

I have seen something : it's apparently impossible to filter by type of game, gender the PC shared. And there isn't any sort of "tag searching". I can however resynch my Steam version to this site. But can i do the same for my GoG version ?

The GOG version does not support online features at all.

Back