My Steelport is now live for testing!

[V] IdolNinja

Volition Staff
We need your help today to test the restored My Steelport functionality for uploading/downloading characters!

PC is up
PS3 is up
360 is having intermittent connectivity issues. Problem has been identified and being worked on.

* Login at saintsrow.com (or create a new account if you don't have one.)

* Make sure that your password does not contain any special characters like #, $, %, etc. Change it if it does.

* If it's a newly created account, you will need to play the game for 5-10 minutes (not just idle at the menu) before the backend profiles update.

* In-game at the main menu, select Community and then link your account using your saintsrow.com login

You should now be able to see your characters and upload/download. Please report back in this thread either way. I will keep the OP updated with any changes or if the service goes down for troubleshooting during the day.

Detailed instructions how to use My Steelport:
http://saintsrow.com/threads/show/30347416

Last edited:
acc.png

I have to create my account again?

Nice! And now I don't have to keep telling it to stop being linked to the 36o version of SR:TT

I managed to successfully create an account via the saintsrow.com website, but when I try to login to the website I get the message:
"Whoops, looks like something went wrong."

I had first tried to create the account directly from the game (Saints Row IV), but I kept getting a message saying my username was invalid ("Quantum1"). But that same username worked when I created the account through the website. I was able to link up my Steam account with my new username in the game after I created the account though the website.

Which games should this work with?

Last edited:
I cannot login on the official site and I have tried resetting my password and I get the error message "This password reset token is invalid".

Back