My Steelport is now live for testing!

If you'd like me to look at this and you're on Steam, please jump into the official Saints Row IV group chat on Steam. I'm happy to see if I can find the exact issue and fix it for you.

Thank you Minimaul for getting my password to work. :)

Last edited:
Saintified and Jumped In Achievements are working fine on PC.
Though Jumped in Took me a few tries to get it, i think must be because the site is under heavy load i believe.

All my uploaded characters are there.
It seems to be the case. Well, except for mine...

Though Jumped in Took me a few tries to get it, i think must be because the site is under heavy load i believe.
That's understandable. It has been down for a very long time

I am still having trouble getting my account to work :( I pmed Minimaul no response I also reseted my password countless times and yet I still get

Couldn't log in with this username and password. Check your details are correct and try again!
If you have not used your account recently, you may need to reset your password to log in.

I have no clue what else could I do at this point I am lost I am at this point giving up :mad:

Last edited:
I am still having trouble getting my account to work :( I pmed Minimaul no response I also reseted my password countless times and yet I still get

Couldn't log in with this username and password. Check your details are correct and try again!
If you have not used your account recently, you may need to reset your password to log in.

I have no clue what else could I do at this point I am lost I am at this point giving up :mad:

What's your account name, and I can look it up.

Back