My Steelport is now live for testing!

Hello there, I don't know if someone could help me here... Some years ago I created an account when I got SR 3 for my ps3. Right now I don't remember my username and password, but I know the email I use, but I cant reset the password with my email at all, and I can use my username because I dont remember which one I use. Then I created a new account, just today on the saints row website. I confirmed the registration and everything, but even after confirming my account Im getting an error msg about invalid password. I eve reseted my password many times but Im getting the same error msg.

This is annoying, Now I have 2 accounts. One I can't reset the password and the second and newest one I can not even log in even if I change my password.

Whats happening in here.

I have SR 3 , SR 4 and the GAT of Hell as well, but I cant link them at all.

Please a little help....

Here is some information related with my 2 accounts...

first account...

Username.... (I don't remembet)
Passwrod... (I don't remember)
Email: v.dragoneye.n09[at]gmail.com

second account...

Username.... ForeRest
Password.... Not sharing on this forum
Email: allan.sormani[at]gmail.com

Hello there, I don't know if someone could help me here... Some years ago I created an account when I got SR 3 for my ps3. Right now I don't remember my username and password, but I know the email I use, but I cant reset the password with my email at all, and I can use my username because I dont remember which one I use. Then I created a new account, just today on the saints row website. I confirmed the registration and everything, but even after confirming my account Im getting an error msg about invalid password. I eve reseted my password many times but Im getting the same error msg.

This is annoying, Now I have 2 accounts. One I can't reset the password and the second and newest one I can not even log in even if I change my password.

Whats happening in here.

I have SR 3 , SR 4 and the GAT of Hell as well, but I cant link them at all.

Please a little help....

Here is some information related with my 2 accounts...

first account...

Username.... (I don't remembet)
Passwrod... (I don't remember)
Email: v.dragoneye.n09[at]gmail.com

second account...

Username.... ForeRest
Password.... Not sharing on this forum
Email: allan.sormani[at]gmail.com
Hi,

This is a fan site, not an official support place.

For problems with your saintsrow.com account, your best bet is to email [email protected] - they can reset your password, or tell you what your original username is.

Back