Singa

Succubus
Staff member
This mod changes the Mac10/SKR-7 Spree from GotR into a money gun, inspired by the Diamond Sting from GooH.
The weapon is still available at Friendly Fire like in base GotR.

Screenshots:

The gun itself:
1642024249432.png

Coins as shells:
1642024256093.png

1642024264373.png

Who recognizes that magazine or should I say clip?
1642024271583.png

Installing:

To install my mod, open up the "Get your weapons.xtbl here" folder.
Inside you will find multiple folders:

If you only use my Christmas Skins mod, use the weapons.xtbl from the "Christmas Skins" folder.

If you only use my Classic AS12 Riot mod, use the weapons.xtbl from the "Classic AS12 Riot" folder.

If you use my Classic AS12 Riot mod and my Christmas Skins mod, use the weapons.xtbl from the "Classic AS12 Riot AND Christmas Skins" folder.

If you use my Classic AS12 Riot mod and Dual Wield Stun Gun & Lazarus mod, use the weapons.xtbl from the "Classic AS12 Riot AND Dual Wield Stun Gun & Lazarus" folder.

If you use my Classic AS12 Riot mod, my Dual Wield Stun Gun & Lazarus mod and my Christmas Skins mod, use the weapons.xtbl from the "Classic AS12 Riot AND Dual Wield Stun Gun & Lazarus AND Christmas Skins" folder.

If you only use my Dual Wield Stun Gun & Lazarus mod, use the weapons.xtbl from the "Dual Wield Stun Gun & Lazarus" folder.

If you use my Dual Wield Stun Gun & Lazarus mod and my Christmas Skins mod, use the weapons.xtbl from the "Dual Wield Stun Gun & Lazarus AND Christmas Skins" folder.

Should you use none of my other mods, use the weapons.xtbl from the "Standalone" folder.

Copy the weapons.xtbl that you need, as well as all the files except the readme from the main folder into "Gentlemen Of The Row" > "optional_mod_stuff" > "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE", build a new patch and install it as usual.

To uninstall the mod, remove all of its files from "Gentlemen Of The Row" > "optional_mod_stuff" > "1-MODDERS_-_PUT_YOUR_OWN_PERSONAL_MODS_HERE", build a new patch and install it as usual.

I hope you enjoy your new gun.

Credits:

Masamaru
for his texture tool

IdolNinja and the GotR team whose weapons.xtbl and shells.xtbl my files are based on for compatibility

Rick for gibbed tools to extract the files.

BeautiDuwanger for feedback on the texture

Attachments

• Money Gun.rar
    460.6 KB · Views: 486
Last edited:
If you only want the skin and not the changed effects and sounds, use only the .peg_pc and .g_peg_pc files

I uploaded an updated version, I forgot to include the magazine textures in the original upload :oops:
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Also looking at the file name of the magazine texture, it is likely that the SKR-9 Threat will use this edited texture as well for the magazine.

Added a video to properly showcase the looks, as well as the sounds of this mod.

I freaking love this one of my favourite gun mods

Back