I liked the mod but some blows are slow and some don't hit please fix it I loved the mod

Last edited:
eu gostei do mod mas alguns golpes sao ben lentos e alguns nao acertan por favor ajeita isso amei o mod
(Eles falam inglês aqui nesse fórum mano :confused::(:D)

mk922 said: he liked and loved the mod, but some blows are very slow and some do not hit the target

I can't change the speed, there's no way, as for no damage then it depends how close you're standing, at some point I will remake the mod and put the combos to seem more random since at this point they're all one after each other which kinda ruins it

I wanted to ask you something I'm going to ask I don't know for sure how about creating a saints row third over the saints row iv the story npcs etc even ideas from the moderators would be like the saints row fucko would be the saints row third improved or the saints row third remastered for weak pc please answer me if this is possible and if it is possible would you be interested in doing it?

What

(my god damn translator) the summary and what if saints row iv was converted to saints row the third would that be possible?

Last edited:
Back