Intensive Hardcore Mod (now with "pastgangs")

Oops, then I think I confused marauders with other enemy type, sorry. I was actually talking about the superpowered aliens, normally you can kill those pretty easily like your regular alien grunt, but with the mod enabled they take way too much damage before they die.
Yep, that's just what I had experienced. I was doing this survival activity and there were zin coming and I started shooting them and the next thing that happened was I got struck with a telekinetic hit from one of those super-aliens. Before I recovered I got hit with a shockwave and another telekinetic blast! I had to try that survival again and this time I put all my energy on that super-alien - to no avail. Can they even be killed? Apart from that this mod kicks ass! (Mostly the player's)

Yep, that's just what I had experienced. I was doing this survival activity and there were zin coming and I started shooting them and the next thing that happened was I got struck with a telekinetic hit from one of those super-aliens. Before I recovered I got hit with a shockwave and another telekinetic blast! I had to try that survival again and this time I put all my energy on that super-alien - to no avail. Can they even be killed? Apart from that this mod kicks ass! (Mostly the player's)

Well some of the aliens from virus injections are pretty challenging even for me.I made them like that to match up with my skills but still,it wasn't impossible for me,at least...I suggest unistalling the mod if you think you can't handle it,there are no more tips from me other than unistalling the mod.

Well some of the aliens from virus injections are pretty challenging even for me.I made them like that to match up with my skills but still,it wasn't impossible for me,at least...I suggest unistalling the mod if you think you can't handle it,there are no more tips from me other than unistalling the mod.
It would be nice to know how to edit them to be less powerful, as the vanilla game even in hardcore mode is a cakewalk most of the time.

Well, those blue aliens.
Open up character.xtbl (inside your SRIV root folder) and search for <Name>npc_alien_sp_special</Name> table.After that scroll to the right until you find <Spawn_Info_Rank>Homie - Donnie</Spawn_Info_Rank> table.Edit that table so it will look like this:
<Spawn_Info_Rank>Dominatrix</Spawn_Info_Rank> .They will have half of their hp and an alien pistol.

Okay people,I'm about to start a new playthrough but not without a new update to V1.7 :
-Tripled the time of your superpowers being disabled by a suppression grenade
-Health upgrades are three times more effective but player's total health is three times less
-No more unlimited stamina upgrades,forcing you to purchase all the stamina and glide efficiency upgrades

Anyway to make the health powerups more rare? I like the thought of being more fragile, so I was thinking maybe make powerups 25% more effective, reduce health by 25% but 50% fewer drop and reduce TK-Vampire effectiveness by 50% (or something similar).

The other 1.7 changes I like the thought of quite a bit

They can all be taken out with the Abductor, just like Marauders, and pretty much anything but Wardens.

Any reason for making the stamina bar decrease faster?
I've started a new game, and that kind of takes me from "must have this mod!" almost straight to "will NOT install", depending on how much faster it is.
I personally dislike the stamina dropping at all, but don't really want to cheat, so I usually put up with it till I've upgraded all the way to infinite sprint and glide.
I'm all for a challenging game, but to me this seems like it would detract more from the fun than increase the challenge.

Back