Intensive Hardcore Mod (now with "pastgangs")

New version is now up ! some little tweaks...

-The stamina bar decreases faster while gliding and dashing
-Increased friendly fire threshold (homies will turn on you only if you do collosal damage to them)
-Increased chance of getting hurled out of your car
-Higher damage applied when you are on fire

New version is now up ! some little tweaks...

-The stamina bar decreases faster while gliding and dashing
-Increased friendly fire threshold (homies will turn on you only if you do collosal damage to them)
-Increased chance of getting hurled out of your car
-Higher damage applied when you are on fire

I will put in the new version, hopefully it fixes the problems I have been having. :)

Ok guys here is a new version which I was supposed to upload it 1 day ago :
-Decreased the spawn rate of marauders and murderbots but at the same time generic alien grunts will spawn more in order to compensate (act 3)
-Power surppression grenade fuse time decresed and its range increased
-Whether you select "Casual","Normal" or "Hardcore" difficulty the settings will always be from the "Hardcore" difficulty

Ok guys here is a new version which I was supposed to upload it 1 day ago :
-Decreased the spawn rate of marauders and murderbots but at the same time generic alien grunts will spawn more in order to compensate (act 3)
-Power surppression grenade fuse time decresed and its range increased
-Whether you select "Casual","Normal" or "Hardcore" difficulty the settings will always be from the "Hardcore" difficulty

You should increase spawn rate of everything :)

Just take out the other 2 things in my opinion. :p

I'm really liking this mod, however, Marauders have too much hit points in my opinion. I like that they're very agressive, but they just take forever to die. This is specially annoying for some of those virus uploads things that you're supposed to do early on as part of a sidequest. That in particular really throws off the difficulty curve.

I'm really liking this mod, however, Marauders have too much hit points in my opinion. I like that they're very agressive, but they just take forever to die. This is specially annoying for some of those virus uploads things that you're supposed to do early on as part of a sidequest. That in particular really throws off the difficulty curve.
Do you see the same thing when you use the strategy of Freezing them and going around to shoot them in their soft green backsides?

Do you see the same thing when you use the strategy of Freezing them and going around to shoot them in their soft green backsides?

Oops, then I think I confused marauders with other enemy type, sorry. I was actually talking about the superpowered aliens, normally you can kill those pretty easily like your regular alien grunt, but with the mod enabled they take way too much damage before they die.

Ah

I have the mod v1.5, but i want update it to v1.6. How to update it? Just replace them or Reinstall Sains Row IV? Please Help......

Back