Intensive Hardcore Mod (now with "pastgangs")

Hello XQD you have little Error in you mod in the unlockables.xtbl

Code:
    <Unlockable>
        <Name>Sprinting_water</Name>
        <Type>
            <Custom></Custom>
            </Type>
        <DisplayName>UNL_SPRINTING_WATER</DisplayName>
        <Description>UNL_DESC_SPRINTING_WATER_PC</Description>
        <Image_Source>
            <Filename>ui_reward_super_up_sprint.tga</Filename>
            </Image_Source>
        <Detailed_Description_Text>UNL_DESC_SPRINTING_WATER_PC</Detailed_Description_Text>
        <Event_Text>UNL_SPRINTING_WATER</Event_Text>
        <Category>Powers - Sprint</Category>
        <Price>50000</Price>
        <_Editor>
            <Category>Entries:Progression:SR4:Challenges</Category>
            </_Editor>
        <orbs_required>0</orbs_required>
        <Progression_Preset>3</Progression_Preset>
        <reward_visibility>challenge earned</reward_visibility>
        <silent_unlock>False</silent_unlock>
        </Unlockable>

Is not Upgrade is Power From i Challenge

Last edited:
Hello XQD you have little Error in you mod in the unlockables.xtbl

Code:
    <Unlockable>
        <Name>Sprinting_water</Name>
        <Type>
            <Custom></Custom>
            </Type>
        <DisplayName>UNL_SPRINTING_WATER</DisplayName>
        <Description>UNL_DESC_SPRINTING_WATER_PC</Description>
        <Image_Source>
            <Filename>ui_reward_super_up_sprint.tga</Filename>
            </Image_Source>
        <Detailed_Description_Text>UNL_DESC_SPRINTING_WATER_PC</Detailed_Description_Text>
        <Event_Text>UNL_SPRINTING_WATER</Event_Text>
        <Category>Powers - Sprint</Category>
        <Price>50000</Price>
        <_Editor>
            <Category>Entries:Progression:SR4:Challenges</Category>
            </_Editor>
        <orbs_required>0</orbs_required>
        <Progression_Preset>3</Progression_Preset>
        <reward_visibility>challenge earned</reward_visibility>
        <silent_unlock>False</silent_unlock>
        </Unlockable>

Is not Upgrade is Power From i Challenge

And what is exactly the error?It still gets automatically unlocked once you complete the challenge.

Hey, thanks very much for this. Only just got into SR4 but I couldn't be without this. I can't start How the Saints Saved Christmas with this on though, fine without, except not hardcoreised. I suppose I'm super late to the party, but any help would be very appreciated. Thanks.

Hey, thanks very much for this. Only just got into SR4 but I couldn't be without this. I can't start How the Saints Saved Christmas with this on though, fine without, except not hardcoreised. I suppose I'm super late to the party, but any help would be very appreciated. Thanks.

The last patch contains a crash fix for the latest official game update.Last time I played a year ago,I did not have any problems with HTSSC pack and I played with the same version as yours.My best bet is that it must be on your end.If you have other mods installed,some of them may be conflicting with my mod or something.

Nope, definitely this. That's not me saying that something is wrong on your end necessarily but with this on my game just closes on attempting to start the Christmas DLC. I had virtually no mods on in the first place due to concerns about problems, I checked once, now I've checked again upside down and inside out, completely reinstalled and deleted everything. I've even tried putting other mods on and doing the DLC with just them on, no problems there. This on - no Christmas DLC. Sorry to be a pain, seems it's just me.

Nope, definitely this. That's not me saying that something is wrong on your end necessarily but with this on my game just closes on attempting to start the Christmas DLC. I had virtually no mods on in the first place due to concerns about problems, I checked once, now I've checked again upside down and inside out, completely reinstalled and deleted everything. I've even tried putting other mods on and doing the DLC with just them on, no problems there. This on - no Christmas DLC. Sorry to be a pain, seems it's just me.

I don't know what is the problem with your game.I would have gave it a test run but I don't have my gaming pc and I won't be having it until this summer and now I am on a shitty laptop.I cannot test this myself but I am aware that it actually worked when I played last time a year ago(exactly when I released the last patch for this mod).I am also aware that the game hasn't released any more official patches since then.You are the first one saying that Christmas DLC crashes on you so it should be something wrong on your end,IMHO.The last patch for this mod did fix exactly what you experience right now:the startup crash in HTSSC missions,lol.

01.22.2014 - Version 2.0.1
-No features;just a compatibility patch for the latest official game update.

The latest official game update means the HTSSC missions.

Back