Intensive Hardcore Mod (now with "pastgangs")

About to start a new game, but I think there may be a glitch that will happen.

When you first buy a weapon you are only given 1000 cache, so I was worrying that the mod might make the guns worth more than you are given.

About to start a new game, but I think there may be a glitch that will happen.

When you first buy a weapon you are only given 1000 cache, so I was worrying that the mod might make the guns worth more than you are given.

No worries I've already thought about that,every weapon should cost less than 500 cache.

EDIT:Only small arms such as smgs,shotguns and pistols cost less than 500...Sorry for creating confusion...

Last edited:
-Buffed up the Wardens a little bit;also the sequence when you absorb a Warden is much more challenging than before

While it's great that Warden will be tougher in combat, I'm curious if this part simply means that you've added more button mashing on what was already an awful mechanic or did you change it completely to something challenging and maybe even fun? If it is the same thing but just with more mashing, is there a way to edit this one single part out (or remove from the game entirely)?

Hello, could you please point me to the way of getting that hardcore Golden CID? I like just running around town but it sometimes lacking a purpose. And since there is no kind of the game of tag with these CIDs regretfully, I really want em at least much more uncatchable, even almost uncatchable if it possible, but without all other options of the mod. Thx in advance, sry for my English.

Just an editing note, your are putting the wrong month on your updates. It is August 08, not September 09.
Fixed.
While it's great that Warden will be tougher in combat, I'm curious if this part simply means that you've added more button mashing on what was already an awful mechanic or did you change it completely to something challenging and maybe even fun? If it is the same thing but just with more mashing, is there a way to edit this one single part out (or remove from the game entirely)?
More button mashing for the win ! In order to make it easier open up tweak_table.xtbl and search for HD_warden_meter_total_size table and change it's value to 500 or less.
Hello, could you please point me to the way of getting that hardcore Golden CID? I like just running around town but it sometimes lacking a purpose. And since there is no kind of the game of tag with these CIDs regretfully, I really want em at least much more uncatchable, even almost uncatchable if it possible, but without all other options of the mod. Thx in advance, sry for my English.
Open up tweak_table.xtbl and edit the following tables:Golden_CID_burst_chance->change it to something greater than 0.75 , Golden_CID_burst_duration_sec also needs a greater value too.

Back