Visuals & Graphics HD Textures Pack Mod

Could you please upload a working SR4 version? ive tried hours to get it working, i REALLY wanna use it in SR4.
As I mentioned in my post, I don't want to violate the author's rights. I don't want to redistribute the mod (even if it's a conversion for Saints Row IV) without permission.

I think quite some things have changed texturewise in Saints Row 4, I wouldn't use this mod for SR4 at least.
As I mentioned, there are some new textures introduced in Saints Row IV, but it works fine.

guys... sorry... kinda noob here but... how do you install it? do you just extract it in the SR folder? if so, does it work with cracked version? (*///*)

guys... sorry... kinda noob here but... how do you install it? do you just extract it in the SR folder? if so, does it work with cracked version? (*///*)
Doesn't work with cracked version. If you want any mod here to work, you'll need to have the legitimate Steam version of SR:TT.

Because there wasn't enough pirates lately... :rolleyes:
Still better that he asks beforehand so he doesn't come with post like "this mod doesn't work," while he's using a pirated copy. At least now he could still try to get a legitimate copy if he has even a slight bit of common sense.

Back