Gentlemen of the Row

how about the strippers? the are usually can be find in cribs if there is a pole around
Normal strippers will appear in crib except your stripper gang. Same applies to the Real Pimps & Hoes gang.

Check this out on my game I have Beach gang enabled, I modified one of the male beach .xtbl file to make my normal male Saints appear along with the Beach female gangs, only the males will appear in the cribs.

SR2_pc 2018-02-13 11-13-34-32.jpg
SR2_pc 2018-02-13 11-22-23-85.jpg
SR2_pc 2018-02-13 11-22-44-48.jpg

Last edited:
Just installed the mod and I'm also getting the loading screen stuck at 40%. I've read that it the weapons file, I've changed it to correct it and downloaded the one the user provided but still get the same problem. Any ideas what else it could be?

Just installed the mod and I'm also getting the loading screen stuck at 40%. I've read that it the weapons file, I've changed it to correct it and downloaded the one the user provided but still get the same problem. Any ideas what else it could be?
I have no clue.

I noticed an issue with Unlimited Thrown Ammo. I completed all 35 Barnstorms, but I still have a limited supply of grenades. Regarding the other Unlimited Ammo rewards, some weapons have unlimited ammo, others don’t.

Is this issue limited to me, or are others having the same issue?

I noticed an issue with Unlimited Thrown Ammo. I completed all 35 Barnstorms, but I still have a limited supply of grenades. Regarding the other Unlimited Ammo rewards, some weapons have unlimited ammo, others don’t.

Is this issue limited to me, or are others having the same issue?
The other unlimited ammo rewards seem to work for me. Which ones are you having trouble with?

The other unlimited ammo rewards seem to work for me. Which ones are you having trouble with?

He might be thinking of the sawed-off shotgun which needed to be changed to smg class so that dual wielding worked correctly. It's noted in the documentation.

Never heard of that thrown ammo issue though.

I noticed for the unlimited ammo unlocks, you have to go to your cache and switch to another weapon of that type to apply the unlimited ammo.

... I own this on Steam and have tried it on that as well, this mod does nothing but add DRM and game breaking glitches to your game. The original files work way better than Idolninja's.
Sure you own it on Steam, in your last post you didn't mention Steam, you mentioned "cracked" version. Make yo mind duh??

That gentlemen of the row corrupts saves if you have a cracked version and basically viruses your game into crashing.

This mod breaks backup copies of Saints Row 2 and viruses the saves into corrupting. I own this on Steam and have tried it on that as well, this mod does nothing but add DRM and game breaking glitches to your game. The original files work way better than Idolninja's. I'd suggest using vanilla Saints Row 2 as it is better than this narcissistic drm-infestation of a mod. Stop trying to kiss the big companies asses. God you guys are just like Ultor. You are the reason gaming is dead.
You couldn't make it anymore obvious that you're baiting. Everyone knows that GOTR works well and without any major issues.

This mod breaks backup copies of Saints Row 2 and viruses the saves into corrupting. I own this on Steam and have tried it on that as well, this mod does nothing but add DRM and game breaking glitches to your game. The original files work way better than Idolninja's. I'd suggest using vanilla Saints Row 2 as it is better than this narcissistic drm-infestation of a mod. Stop trying to kiss the big companies asses. God you guys are just like Ultor. You are the reason gaming is dead.
I've used GoTR with Steam and Non-steam versions with no flaws. The files aren't infected since it's kinda hard to make a virus with xml files... Man fuck this bait I ain't even gonna go on.

Back