1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gentlemen of the Row

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by [V] IdolNinja, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Normal strippers will appear in crib except your stripper gang. Same applies to the Real Pimps & Hoes gang.

Check this out on my game I have Beach gang enabled, I modified one of the male beach .xtbl file to make my normal male Saints appear along with the Beach female gangs, only the males will appear in the cribs.

SR2_pc 2018-02-13 11-13-34-32.jpg SR2_pc 2018-02-13 11-22-23-85.jpg SR2_pc 2018-02-13 11-22-44-48.jpg

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  2. Just installed the mod and I'm also getting the loading screen stuck at 40%. I've read that it the weapons file, I've changed it to correct it and downloaded the one the user provided but still get the same problem. Any ideas what else it could be?

3. I have no clue.

4. I noticed an issue with Unlimited Thrown Ammo. I completed all 35 Barnstorms, but I still have a limited supply of grenades. Regarding the other Unlimited Ammo rewards, some weapons have unlimited ammo, others don’t.

Is this issue limited to me, or are others having the same issue?

5. The other unlimited ammo rewards seem to work for me. Which ones are you having trouble with?

6. [V] IdolNinja

[V] IdolNinja Volition Staff

He might be thinking of the sawed-off shotgun which needed to be changed to smg class so that dual wielding worked correctly. It's noted in the documentation.

Never heard of that thrown ammo issue though.

7. I noticed for the unlimited ammo unlocks, you have to go to your cache and switch to another weapon of that type to apply the unlimited ammo.

8. Sure you own it on Steam, in your last post you didn't mention Steam, you mentioned "cracked" version. Make yo mind duh??

Invader TAK likes this.
  9. You couldn't make it anymore obvious that you're baiting. Everyone knows that GOTR works well and without any major issues.

Invader TAK likes this.
  10. I've used GoTR with Steam and Non-steam versions with no flaws. The files aren't infected since it's kinda hard to make a virus with xml files... Man fuck this bait I ain't even gonna go on.

FusionH2o likes this.