Gentlemen of the Row

In my GotR folders there are two time_of_day.xtbl files, one is in the modified folder, which is already been enabled but there is also one in the modders-put-your-own..., which is my SR2 Weather mod for SR2, what it does is it favors mine over the one in the modified folder. It sounds weird but that's how it works I guess.

Yep, that's by design. Anything you put in that folder will overwrite the other files as it gets copied over last.

So I just had way more fun with the Lazarus than I expected.
Pit one cop against a group of saints, continue reviving him until all the saints are downed.

Hey whenever i try to create a custom patch or even just use defualt GOTR settings my anti-virus says that the .bat file for GOTR is trying to put a generic win32 trojan on my computer :/

Hey I got a question, is there any way to edit "Super Sliders" to make it more extreme? I've tried editing it myself but adding more, uhh, blocks (I think that's what you call them), like you do in Saints Row The Third, but that just causes my game to crash.

Any help would be much appreciated. :)

Last edited:
Hi whenever i try to create a custom patch the system can`t find the folders, can somebody help pls ?

The archive didn't extract correctly then. Did you try to use Winzip? You'll need the latest version of either 7zip or winrar to extract correctly.

i'm using cracked version of game not steam one... how can i run this patch or which version can i run? help plz

Customs gangs like pirates or strippers dosen't show up in cribs and safe houses...this is not that much annoying but please fix this on v2

Customs gangs like pirates or strippers dosen't show up in cribs and safe houses...this is not that much annoying but please fix this on v2
They're not made to spawn in cribs is why you don't see them.

They're not made to spawn in cribs is why you don't see them.
how about the strippers? the are usually can be find in cribs if there is a pole around

Last edited:
Back