1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gentlemen of the Row

Discussion in 'Mod Releases' started by [V] IdolNinja, Nov 21, 2011.

1. I agree, don't feed the trolls cause sooner than later they'll get you in trouble.

Admixon likes this.
  2. Nice sock account dude.

3. I just wanna see some evidence. I haven't seen a corrupted save since the saints row 1 darkman glitch

4. Can we just take a moment to admire the level of imagination it takes to write this?

Invader TAK likes this.
  5. Yeah I cant get the damn mod working, it always crashes at the violation screen.

6. Has anyone seen "Modders of The Row"?

Keith Flint and FusionH2o like this.
  7. Yes. It's awesome but I can't play it, no xbox.

afrorobot_815 likes this.
  8. Yeah... Oh yeah nice Easter Egg by the way.
    byeeee!!

9. Did you really found my hidden Easter egg? What does it look like??? Please post the Easter egg screenshot in my mod's thread, not in this thread.

afrorobot_815 likes this.
  10. Unfortunately, my game kept crashing on me. I uninstalled it altogether. I'm sure there are more people than you thought who already found it though.
    I'd just sit back and wait. Some things can't go unnoticed... not for long anyway.
    (As for what it looks like I'm keeping my mouth shut. I was pissed off at myself for not seeing it sooner. I really should have. I bet people here already found it though.)
    If I get SR2 working again I'd be glad to take a pic, if no one already has done it by then.

FusionH2o likes this.